Day 44

Dear Diary, 

Today has finally came!

Even though I was extremely tired from the lack of sleep I got yesterday I was up with the sun having a quick recheck over what I was taking on the trip. Eddie informed me last night that we would be gone for three days coming back on Monday night. That means we would miss school that day. Not that I minded. 

Once everything was together, I heard Eddie downstairs talking to my Mom. After having a quick breakfast with the three of us we were on the Road. 

It was already so fun as we sung along to the radio and talk about all sorts of things. But one thing that was still bugging me was, that he still wouldn't tell me where we were going! 

We traveled all that day only stopping for toilet breaks and food. It was getting dark outside as I was writing this. 

The stars were so bright, shinning high in the sky. Not a cloud could be seen as the moons light gleamed down on us. It was very peaceful as I fell asleep to the beautiful view with Eddie's soft humming in the background. 

I wish I could stay like this forever. 

Love,

Annabel

Okay so I'm finally writing a chapter on a computer! I usually write them on my Ipod... Anyway since you can't dedicate chapters to people on Ipods.... Well at least I don't think you can... I finally want to dedicate this chapter to AnneValerious because she has been an amazing reader and has stuck with this book from the beginning. Thank you Anne for all the wonderfully awesome comments and Votes. Also thank you everyone else for bringing this book to where it is. You are all Amazing.