Day 53

Dear Diary,
Eddie wasn't at school again today. I was nervous knowing that I was to meet him tonight. I was scared at what he wanted to say to me.

Going to the park I arrived ten minutes early. I needed the time to calm myself done. Eddie came three minutes after seven.

My heart raced when I saw him. His hands were shoved in his hoodie pockets. He hadn't noticed me yet.

I didn't grab his attention using those few seconds to admire him. For probably the last time. Once he did see me he came straight over. I wanted to cry.

Purple bags hung under his eyes telling me that he hadn't been sleeping. My heart crushed at the thought of it being my fault. I smiled a timid smile when he stood in front of me.

Tears where threatening to fall down my face.

Hi I whispered to him so quietly it sounded like the wind. But he heard me.

What surprised me was when he didn't say anything back. But instead pulled me into his arms. I felt like I was dreaming as he wrapped himself around me.

I'm sorry he spoke so softly in my ear I'm so sorry Annabel

I started to cry.

I love you my heart soared I was just so scared. I was so scared at losing you. Please forgive me. He cried as I felt his tears hot my shoulder.

I instantly nodded hugging back.

That night was one of the most precious nights of my life. Eddie didn't hate me. He loved me. I forgave him for ignoring me knowing that he was scared. I was scared.

But because Eddie came back. I was able to be a little bit more brave. Cause he was by My side.

Love,
Annabel