Day 43

Dear Diary, 

Waking up this morning I was in an unfamiliar room. I did begin to slightly panic, but that all disappeared once I noticed that Eddie was sleeping soundly next to me. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist.  

I smiled in content before laying back down to cuddle into his side. It was peaceful as I watched from the window as the sun began to shine through the crack in the curtains. I was staring at the ceiling thinking when Eddie began to stir. 

Looking down at him he was watching me with tired eyes. A lazy was on his face and all I wanted to do at that moment was kiss him. He seemed to want the same thing as he pulled my face down to his. I relished in the feeling of his lips on mine. 

I was suddenly pulled on top of him so that I was now straddling his waist. Not at all breaking the kiss his hands rested on my hips, caressing the exposed skin where my shirt had slightly risen. Letting out a breathless moan I pulled back out of breath. 

I bit my shyly as I stared down at Eddie with hooded lustful eyes as he return the same look to me. We stayed staring at each other in a peaceful silence before he broke it and sat up taking me with him. Finally noticing again that I had no idea where we were I asked him. 

I was surprised to find out that we were at his families lake house, which was an seven hour drive away from our home. 

I was also excited as I leaped from the bed and ran out of the door to look at the beautiful nature that surrounded us. The lake house itself was magnificent, built with light wood giving it the cliche look. A deck wrapped around the house as outdoor furniture was set up on it. Another thing that was good was that the large lake was literally only ten steps away from the house. 

I smiled as I breathed in the fresh air while looking at the lake. Eddie came out wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder burying his head into the crease of my neck. 

A few silent tears came to my eyes but I pushed them back as i stepped away from him and turned around smiling. I suggested that we went swimming and he agreed as I raced him back into the house to get ready. 

This day was one that I would never forget... It was just Eddie and I as we spent our time swimming, lounging around and playing games. It was just him and I in our own little world. Time around us was frozen, blocked out. He was the center of my attention and I was the center of his. 

Love,

Annabel