Day 47

Dear Diary,
Today after school Eddie took me to the back roads and tried to teach me how to drive. It was scary!

But it was another thing that I was able to cross off my bucket list. Even though I was practically bunny hopping most of the time, I guess you could count that as driving.

But Eddie made sure that we didn't crash from my terrible driving skills. He was always ready to turn the wheel or put the hand brake on.

After driving for a bit and nearly smashing into a tree, we both decided that it was enough. He took me home after that.

He also stayed for a bit and watched a movie with me. But he couldn't stay all night cause his mother wanted him home for his sisters birthday dinner.

But that was fine with me. I was just happy that I was able to be with him.

After he left that night I went to my room. I thought about Eddie. He made me want to live. So even with that small chance of survival I had, I made the decision.

I was going to fight.

No longer was I going to cry and give up.

I was determined to live.

If I was to die in the remaining 46 days I had left, I wasn't going to go without giving it my best.

Love,
Annabel

I hope everyone had an awesome New Years!! Have any of you made New Years goals? If so tell :) Thanks for reading 🙃