Annabel

Dear Annabel,
The day you left, you took a piece of me with you. The continuous beep I awoke to that morning haunts my dreams every night. The feeling of your body laying still warm but unresponsive next to me was something I can never forget.

At first I was angry. Angry that you left me without a goodbye. Angry at the world for taking you too soon. No one could come near me with how destructive I was. I was ruined. I couldn't accept that you where no longer here.

It has been two years since you have passed. But I still continue to love you more everyday.

I was lost for those couple of years without you. I didn't have any motivation to live. I just sat in my crappy apartment wasting the days away.

It wasn't until your mom came and found me.  I hadn't seen her since your funeral, but she still looks the same.

I had opened the door one day of constant knocking and was shocked to see her there. She had a sad smile on her face when she saw me. She didn't say anything, all she did was raise her hands out handing me a small brown leather book.

I didn't know what it was at first but as soon as I saw your hand writing I began to cry. I went to ask your mom what it was but when I looked back up she was already leaving.

So closing the door I sat on the couch and began reading, no, reliving those last days with you.

It hurt me to know all your thoughts, of your pain. But a smile was pulled into my face as I read how you as well began to fall in love with me. But it was that letter I found at the end dated from your last day that struck me...

For I will always love you Annabel,

Eddie

Okay guys so yes Annabel has passed away. I sorry for the shitty ending. There will be one more chapter after this and that's Annabel's letter she wrote before passing. But anyway thanks for reading!!

Also I was thinking of writing another dear diary book. Either about a  suicidal teen or a girl coping with a death.

And I was wondering if you wanted it to be written out like a diary again or an actual novel...?

Please tell me your opinion :)