Ch.1 New beginning's

Hey Guys just wanted to say that this is my first book so sorry if it's not that good. Hope you enjoy it

Emma's P.O.V

Do you ever feel like your world is falling apart and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it? I have been feeling like that for the past week. I was watching my dad get married to a women I hardly knew. I didn't know if I should be sad, happy or angry I had so many mixed emotions running through my head. 

I was standing there watching him kiss his new wife, Mary. She was a sweet woman from what I have seen, but I didn't like the fact that it wasn't only going to just be my dad and me. I was happy that my dad was happy, but I don't like change.

Things were going to change after this and I don't like change, at all. It wasn't just that Mary was moving in with us, I didn't really care about that. I was mad because in this deal it wasn't just Mary, it was also her two sons, Luke and Caleb. I knew them from school, but I didn't expect them to know me. I wasn't to popular at school and Luke and Caleb well to put it simple were the two most popular boys in my school, actually they were the bad boys of the school.

They were planning to move in right after the wedding was over, they had already sent some of their stuff over, the rest was either in the moving truck that had been parked at my house or in their car. That was the worst part about this whole thing, it wasn't that I was now going to be their stepsister it was that we were going to be living in the same house. 

I looked over to the two boys standing across from me at the wedding and notice they looked like they felt the same way I did, like they didn't want this wedding to happen. Only Caleb looked slightly more pissed than his brother Luke.

I mean I want my dad to be happy, but I don't want to live in the same house as the Johnson twins. Caleb ,who was the older twin by 20 minutes, had short brown hair and emerald green eyes and was about 6 foot 3 inches. He was the caption of the football team, played basketball, and also played soccer.

Luke had brown eyes and brown hair, he played sports just like his brother did, but he didn't play as much. Luke was more academically active and cared more about what grade he received, but he was still a jerk like his brother. He played basketball and was on the swim team. 

Because of all of the sports these guys seemed to be involved in, they were very fit.Which meant they both had very well built bodies and every girl except me was dying to go out with them.

I mean yeah they were cute, well ok they were hot, but I don't want to go out with someone who doesn't care about your feelings, but my friend rose had always said that they were, and I quote "A fine peace of meat that she would totally do."

Roes has been my friend since kindergarten when she first moved here. She has my back no matter what. When Rose found out I was going to be living with the Johnson twins she flipped out talking about how she was going to have to come over all of the time now and how she was going to have to move in with me because I was the luckiest girl ever. I told her I would be glad to trade her places, she could live with them because I sure didn't want to.

~2 hours later........

When we got home I didn't really pay much attention to what everyone was doing, I just wanted to be alone. I new that once they settled on it would feel even more real and I hated that.

They moved in with us because our house was the bigger one out of the two, which I was grateful for. I loved this house and the land around it, I couldn't see myself not living here. 

My house was a 2 floor house with 6 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms. There was a small pool in the back yard and lots of land where My dad and I use to go camping all the time before my mom had died.

My dad and Mary where going on there honeymoon after everyone got situated. I think they were going to Paris for their honeymoon for 2 weeks, which means I am going to be stuck in a house with 2 boys that I barely know and I don't really like.

Plus I would be ALONE! With them, how could my dad be okay with that?

Lord help me now. It was July so that means we didn't have school. My dad and Mary were going to leave in about 1hr. I still can't believe my dad is going to leave me alone with two boys I barely know. I haven't even said one word to them the whole time that are parents had been dating it's not like I could talk to them at school, I mean I wasn't necessarily popular.

I was walking up to my room ready to just get away from it all, but my dad called me down telling me they were about to leave.

"Emma, we're about to leave come say goodbye"

I turned around and I walked back down the stairs and went to the living room. I was going to miss my dad, I hadn't spent more than 2 days without him and  now I was going to be without him for 2 weeks and be alone with two boy who I don't trust.

"Emma remember the rules" my dad said sternly.

"Yes dad, I remember no party's,no going out after midnight and keep the doors locked." I said with a small smile on my face I really didn't want him to go, but I know he can't stay here he has to go off to his honeymoon.

He smiled at me and gave me a long and big hug and with that he left.
Just like that I was alone with two boys.I turned around to see that they were both standing behind me and they didn't look friendly.

Well this was going to be fun.

Sorry it's so short but next chapter will be 3 times longer. Hope you guys enjoyed the book.if you didn't like the first chapter please the next chapter it might be a little better.
------------------
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Also, the first couple of chapters aren't my best work, so please continue on until at least the 10th chapter. It gets better as it goes on. When I first wrote this I was young. But i took a break for a while and wrote the rest of the chapters so they are a whole lot better and way longer.