Ch.7 Cabin in the woods part 2

When the power went out I let out a little scream. I mean I'm not scared of the dark but we're in a cabin in the woods and I'm alone in a room with a boy I hardly know so yeah I screamed. I heard Luke murmur something under his breath and stand up but when he did he hit his toe on the side of my bed. The. He started cussing it was really funny.

" motherfucker,son of a bitch that hurt"

I started to laugh ok so things were not that bad. Then there was this Big Bang on the door again I let out a Big scream that scared the crap out of me but then I heard Caleb on the other side of the door asking to come in I was trying to make my way to the door because I couldn't see and plus I didn't help that it was dark outside. So I finally found the door and opened it when I Caleb come in so fast that it made me fall right on my butt. It hurt so bad I almost started crying but I didn't because the guys were here and I didn't want to seem like a baby to them.

I couldn't really see but I felt a hand reach out for me and I took it I thought it was Luke because Caleb would never do anything that nice. But then he turned on his phone flash light and I seen his face and guess what it wasn't Luke. I was shocked Caleb never did anything nice for me he hated me. he didn't want anything to do with me.

"Dude did you do this to get back at me for taking your money because I said am sorry and I don't see how turning out the lights is payback to me. It's more like your punishing Emma."

Luke said while trying to find his phone so he could use it for a flashlight.

" man if I wanted to get you back then I would have done something way better then this I have no idea what happen and I can't find mom or tom" Caleb said.

While I'm sitting in the Connor because I'm alone in a house with two boys and one of them hates me and the other isn't really a friend and where in the dark in a cabin in the wood I have said that like 20 time but I do t care I don't like it. So I got up and got my phone which was not easy because I thought it was on my bed but I couldn't find it until a notification went off I I found out it was on my night stand. When I finally found it I said

" ok well this seems just like a scary movie where the dumb idiot tells every one to split up because they think it will be easier that way but I say we all stick together and go look for my dad and your mom"

it was quite for a minute until Luke said something.

" yeah I agree with Emma I say we go find them and see what happened with the lights."

All Caleb said was a what ever and we started walking with me in the middle and Caleb in front and Luke in the back because if there's a killer they usually get the first or last person so I'll have a chance to run. What? Don't judge me every man for then self well in this cause women. So Caleb reached my dads room and when we opened the door the lights come on. We seen a note stuck to the other side of the door and I started to read it.

" dear kids me and marry have decided that you kids need to bond more and get closer so we have decided to leave you in the cabin alone with each other in the chances that you will become closer. And don't think about leaving because we have took you car a closed the gates so you can't get out. Remember we are doing this because we love you. See you on Monday."

Then Caleb said " what the hell is wrong with them I don't want to be here stuck here in a cabin all weekend." The Caleb stormed off.

Then Luke was still there I do t know why but he didn't leave me like Caleb did. Luke was way nicer then Caleb he was really only mean when Caleb was around. Then Luke said " well seeing as we have nothing to do and that were stuck in a cabin for the weekend do you want to watch a movie."

I thought about it for a minute and said "yeah, sure why not" so we walked down the steps and I set on the couch and Luke went through the movies there weren't that many movies down there I think dad and marry brought some when we first got here. I then heard the back door open and seen Caleb walk in. We looked calmer now and he asked us what we where doing and Luke said

" just about to watch a movie you want to watch one." Then Caleb said " yeah sure what movie?"

" well we haven't decided yet but we got grown ups part one and two and Childs play and cabin in the woods. Which one do you want to watch."

O my gosh what if he picks cabin in the woods I hoped he wouldn't I prayed he wouldn't. I was cross g my fingers and just holding my breath until he answered then he said

" well we have a lot of time to kill so I say we start with cabin in the woods then watch scream and if where still up we can watch another movie."

Noooooooo this couldn't be happening we where about to watch cabin in the woods when we're in a cabin in the woods. I would have said something but Luke already put it in and sat down beside me and Caleb set down on the other side of me. I didn't want to seem like a baby and tell them that I didn't want to watch it. But I guess Luke seen my face and seen how scared I was because he said

" Emma are you ok? Do you even want to watch this movie?"

The I said " yeah I'm fine" that's all I said that's all I could get out I was to scared to talk.

I grabbed a cover and set back down. I didn't let my feet touch the ground because I was to scared to let them so I put my feet underneath me and the but the cover over me. The. The movie began.
I was watching the movie manly covering up my face with the cover when a scary part came on and I wasn't thinking and grabbed Caleb's arm but I instantly let go and whispered sorry. He just looked at me then back to the tv screen. I was starting to get uncomfortable with my legs underneath me for this long and Luke noticed me trying to situate my self and whispered in my hear and said

" you can put your legs on my lap if you want you don't look very conformable." So I thought about it and I decided why not right I mean he was asking. So I lifted up my legs and put them on Luke's lap and put my head on the side of the couch I mean it wasn't much better because now my neck hurt but it helped.

2hrs later

The movie was finally over and I didn't want to go to my room alone or move from the couch so I said that we should watch another movie. So Luke put in scream because he knows it's ,y favorite movie. So the movie started playing and I already had seen this movie like a hundred times so I knew every word to it.i was staring to get sleepy when my heard started to slip and I ended up laying my head on Caleb's shoulder. But I couldn't help it I was so tired I was starting to doze off. I was surprised he didn't get mad or try to remove my head but before he could do anything I fell right to sleep.
Well this was going to be a great conversation tomorrow not

Thank you guys so much for reading my book hope you like the chapter and also I want to give a shout out to Caylee_Grier_7 Thanks for reading my books and commenting on my stories. I'm glad you like my stories.