Ch.14 School

You know that feeling in your stomach that get on the first day of school or when your little and your trying to fall asleep on Christmas Eve, but can't because your to excited, Well that's what I'm feeling right now. Even though I still have 6 days until the date with Thomas, I'm freaking out I've never been on a real date unless you count in kindergarten when I had a play-date with the kid across the street, which only lasted 2 minutes before he started crying because I won the game on tic-tac-toe.

I also have school to worry about. Walking in with my two new step brothers is going to be interesting, let's just say the Johnson twins had a reputation and most girls would say that I'm lucky because I get to live with them but it's not all that great, I mean Caleb's bipolar half the time and Luke doesn't talk much. I'll probably be dead by 2nd period from all the death glares I'll be getting from all the girls. Which only reminded me of Rose and Chris, just thinking of them made me want to cry. I missed them so much, if we weren't fighting right now I'd call her up and she'd be right over helping me pick out what to were, how to do my hair, and calming me down, but I don't have her so I'll just have to manage without her.

It's 12:00 and dad and Mary are at work, they said they won't get off until 9:00, which means I'll probably be the one making supper tonight and doing the dishes, lucky me(note the sarcasm).
I was walking down the stairs about to go for a swim, when I heard voices in the living room, it could only be Caleb and Luke with their friends, which they've never had over before. I'm guessing because they don't want anyone to know I'm their step-sister, but once school starts people are going to figure it out so there's really no point.

I was in my bathing suit so I really didn't want a bunch of guys staring at me. So I tried to sneak passed the living room without anyone seeing me, but because I'm me and have no luck they seen me.

"Wow who's the babe?"

"Did one of you guys score a chick?"

Were they being serious? They were talking about me as if I wasn't even there.

"Real mature, you know I can hear everything you're saying right? And I would never stoop to such low levels and sleep with them" I said while pointing my finger at the boys. These guys were dumb if they thought I was one of their bimbos.

"Feisty, I like it." One of them said while smirking.I think it was mason, but I'm not sure because he looked very similar to his brother, so I confused the two often.

"Mason, shut up. This is Emma, our step-sister." Luke said while rolling his eyes.

"Well, since neither one of you are with her, then that means I can try. Hi I'm mason. Funny, handsome and all around great guy." He walked over toward me with a smirk on his face and kissed my hand.
I raised and eyebrow at him and rolled my eyes while pulling my hand away.

"The only thing more embarrassing then mason right now was when Caleb peed his pants in 7th grade."

Dylan, the other boy said while laughing. That was hilarious, and it made it even funnier that Caleb's face turned bright red from embarrassment, but also anger.

"Shut up Dylan, I have plenty of embarrassing stories about you, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

When Caleb said that Dylan just rolled his eyes as if this was normal of Caleb. Everyone seemed to be rolling their eyes these passed few minutes.