ch.10 getting to know eachother

The guy up above is Caleb, he is so cute.

After I walked out of Calebs room i went back into my room to fix my makeup because it was smuged all over my face. I was an emotional reck after letting my feelings out to caleb and talking about my mom I didnt know what to think.
_________30mins later____________
I had just got out of the shower and was was now apllying my makeup, when I heard my phone start rininging I looked over at it and seen that chris had texted me.
Chris-hey em, where are you at?
omg I totally forgot about chris and rose, with all the stuff that had been going on.

I wanted to talk to him and rose about, but I didn't want to do it over text so I just ignored the text. I mean what else was I suppose to do?

I stood up and walked walk of my room and went to the living room. I was thinking about going for a run maybe there was a path in the back yard that I could take.
I walked outside and seen luke talking with caleb and they looked like they were talking about something serious. But I didn't want to know, so I walked to the back yard and found tjat there was a small trail.

After I had walked back from the trial and wad heading into the cabin I noticed there was a car in the drive way. I was really confused, because my dad and marry weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow morning. Plus the gates were locked,so no one could get in.
I walked in and seen a guy, that I didn't know sitting on the couch.
What the hell was this dude duing in my cabin? Who the hell was he? I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

Thats when Caleb walked in, he seen me frozen by the door and raised his eyebrow at me.

"What's wrong with you?"

He said with a little bit of amusement in his voice.

I realized that the person must have new the boys because Caleb set down right beside the dude. That's what I'm calling him until I know his name.

"How did he get in to the cabin?" I said trying to not sound like a parent about it.

"He is one of my close friends, he is very good at picking locks." he said like is was a normal thing that everyone just picked locks.

Then the guy stood up and walked tword me, what was he doing?

"Emma, is that you?"

Did I know this dude? I looked st him with a confused expression then relized who it was.

"Omg, Connor"

I said and instantly a smile formed on my face. I got closer to him and gave him a big hug. I hadn't seen him in like 5 years. We were old buddies, we meet at camp one year, but we stopped talking to each other when high school started. Like I said before I wasn't what you would call popular.

I heard caleb cough in the back breaking us apart from eachother. I looked at caleb and seen that his jaw was clenched and he looked a little mad.
Why was he mad? All I did was hug Connor, was he jealous?
No he couldn't have been jealous, he would never think of me like that I am just a nerdy, unpopular girl. I relized I had formed a frown on my face and instantly hide it with a confused look.

"Well if you guys are done, Connor, Luke is waiting in the car for us." caleb said in an annoyed vocie.

"Wait, you guys are leaving without me?"

I said, my voice rising a little. I couldn't believe they were going to leave me here. I mean I that luke at least kinda liked me and I thought that caleb was starting to warm up to me.

" Of course not em, I won't let caleb leave you here." Conner said then he looked at Caleb who lets just say didn't look to happy.

"Why the hell do we have to take her, and how the hell do you even know her?"

he said and this time he was staring at me after he got finished.

"She is an old friend of mine, and we are taking her because I said we are."

Conner said with a challenging voice. Caleb just looked at Conner for a little bit and then said

"Well buttercup hurry up and get your stuff we don't have all day."

After I got all of my stuff I was walking out of the door when caleb whispered in my ear

"I guess we still have a lot to learn about each other. You are going to wish you stayed at the cabin."

He said with a smirk on his face as he walked to the car. What was that supposed to mean?
Oh god what did I get my self into.

Hey guys, hope you likeed this chapter. Please comment some things you would like to see happen in the book i'm up for anything. Also shout out to Deathica
Thanks for reading my book