ch. 11 why did I come along

Hey guys this song is one of my favorites, just thought I'd leave it here for you to listen to, I promise it is amazing any way enjoy your reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The car ride was long, but no one wanted to talk so I thought it would be nice if I started up a conversation, boy was I wrong.
"So....where are we going?" I ask looking at Conner and the guys.

"Just sit back and shut up butter cup." Caleb said with a smirk on his face.
How dare he! He can't talk to me like that

" Excuse me, but I think I have the right to now where I am going." I said kind of mad at him, I mean how hard was it to tell me where I was going.

"well Connor will tell me won't you Conner." I said with a smile playing on my lips and had a slight puppy  face. WHAT? It is just my way of getting information out of him. I mean I'm not that evil.......most of the time.

Conner looked back at me for a slight moment then put his eyes back on the rode, then with a sigh he said

"Fine, I'll tell you, but only because I want to piss of Caleb." Then he let out a little chuckle and looked at Caleb who just rolled his eyes and mumbled a slight 'whatever'.

" You remember that weird kid from camp, the one that always would just sit by himself most of the time, you know the one you..."  Before  he could finish I cut him off, I did not need Caleb knowing about my embracing crush on the guy we are about to see.

"Yeah" I said quickly trying  get him off the subject, but my face was about as red as a tomato. " What about him?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.  I mean I already knew the answer, but why would take me to see him he knows exactly why I don't want to see him.

" Well lets just say the guy owes me a favorer, but it might take a while so were going to be in his house." he said then an evil grin spread across his face because he knew why that would bother me so much. That kid, who's name was Thomas,  went to camp with me and Conner all those yeas ago, which for me wasn't such a good thing. You see this kid had been to camp the year before which is were I first meet him, so the first year is when I had developed a huge crush on him so the year me and Conner went to camp is the year I embarrassed myself in front of him by staring and him and then falling into the pool, which was very bad because I couldn't swim, and even though the pool was only like 2 feet deep I had a panic attack and started to drowned. This is actually the very reason that Conner and I had became friend, he had been the only one who didn't laugh at me and went to the very small pool. basically a puddle, and saved me and ever since then I never went back to that camp or seen Thomas again. I never seen him laugh, actually I never seen him during the whole thing because I was to busy drowning, and as soon as Conner got me out a walked me to a place far away from the people I called my parents to come get me, but he was probably laughing like the rest of the kids.

"You know Caleb, this is the one time that I feel you were right, you should have locked me in the house, even after Conner said I could come. I hate every single one of you right now." and with that I turned my head and look out the window and all I head was a slight chuckle from both the boy's, including Luke.

"Stop being dramatic butter cup, It's not that bad, and I did tell you not to me but your stuburn ass didn't listen. Plus I don't even know why you knew the guy I just thought this was going to be torture for you anyway, but ether way I still get the satisfaction of making you mad."

I didn't respond, I didn't really feel like arguing right now, I was to worried about seeing Thomas after all these years. I mean I doubt he would even remember me, but what if remembers me and that nigh at camp, this is exactly why I should have stayed home.

-

We were finally there and I was shocked at what I saw, standing before me was a gigantic house. It looked like a mansion.  There were like 3 cars sitting out in the very big drive way, plus a garage that looked bigger then my house, with god knows how many cars in there.

"Aren't you going to get out of the car or are you just going to stare at the house all day." Caleb said with a slight smirk on is face, I just rolled my eyes and opened the car door and got out.

 Breath, I told myself, that's all you need to do, just breath and you will be fine, I mean he probably won't even remember you anyway. Just calm down.

I was walking in the middle of all three of the boys. Conner in the front, with me walking behind and Luke to my left and Caleb to my  right. Conner knocked on the door and a few seconds later Thomas came to the door with a big grin on his face, he had dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes and just like that, my crush for Thomas was back, and maybe it was bigger then before, expessially when Conner walked in and Thomas seen me and said with the same big smile on his face

"Hey, your Emma right? I remember you, you've grown up...a lot" And with that his full faced smile turned into a full on smirk.

This was going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys let me know how you feel about Thomas in the coments.

Hoped you liked this chapter, I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a while, but I will try to do better I promise.

Well until the next chapter, bye.