Ch.8 Is this real?

I had woken up from the sound of pots banging in the kitchen. I hadn't opened my eyes yet I was still half asleep but then I felt a pair of arms grip me tight and that make me fully awake. I opened my eyes to see Caleb asleep right beside me. His arm was slung over my waist and it kinda felt nice.....safe almost.
Wait I can't think that. I mean it's Caleb were talking about. I had to some how get out of his grip and get off the couch with out waking him up and that was not going to be easy because I'm on the inside so I can't just roll on the floor.

The banging in the kitchen must be Luke making breakfast, but I thought he couldn't cook. Anyway I was trying to move Caleb's arm off of me when he started to move a little and it looked like he was about to wake up so I did the only thing that I could think of. I pretended I was still asleep so this way it wouldn't be as embarrassing for the both of us but manly me haha. I closed my eyes but opened them just a little so I could see what he was doing but he couldn't tell I had my eyes open. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and spat first he looked confused and looked like he was about to get up but then he took the back of his hand and touched my cheek so softly and kinda smiled. Then I think he realized what he was doing and stopped. Then he removed his hand and had the "I don't give a fuck" face back on and removed his arm from me and got up and went to the kitchen.

I opened my eyes. I was trying to register what just happened. I thought he hated me. Did he like me? Emma what are you thinking of course he doesn't like your the schools nerd. Do I like him? Of course not I mean I don't think I do. But my thoughts were interrupted when Luke came In to the leaving room to come and get me up but he realized that I was already up and said "  well look who's up its about time sweet cheeks, come on i made breakfast" then he extended his arm and i grabbed it and smile at him. I walked in to the kitchen which smelt like pancakes and bacon. " I thought you said you couldn't cook" I said with a confused face. " I never said that I just didn't want to. Caleb and I are great cooks." I just nodded my head and got a plate down and got some pancakes. I went to the fridge to see if we had any syrup when I found it I set down at the table where Luke and Caleb where already setting down. I bet you can guess what order we set in. Did you guess.

Well if you Guessed me In the middle and Caleb and Luke on my side then your right. Anyway I put some syrup on my pancakes and was about to eat them when Caleb stopped me.

" what are you doing"

he asked like I had done something wrong.

"Umm.....about to eat my pancakes." I said a little confused.

"That's not how you eat a pancake you have to add other stuff to it or it's just not edible."

Then he got out the whip cream and chocolate chips and a banana. He then took my pancake away from me and made mouth out of the chocolate chips and the eyes out of the banana. Then he made a small beard out of whipped cream then said

" perfect this is how your supposed to eat a pancake. And I know it looks like Santa clause but what ever."

I just kinda looked at him and Luke was looking at him too. I have never seen him in this good of a mood and by the looks of it Luke hasn't either.

"What is there something on my face." Caleb asked a little confused.

"It's just I haven't seen you in this good of a mood in forever." Luke said

" what a guy can't be in a good mood." Then Caleb set down and started to eat his pancakes and I took my fork and tried the pancake and oh my lord  they were delicious. I couldn't get my self from moaning. then I heard Caleb and Luke chuckle and I turned a little red from embarrassment but i really didn't care because  the pancakes were just that good.

after breakfast I headed to my room and took a quick shower and then put on some leggings and a shirt that said '' nope not today" then I went to the leaving room to see what the boys were doing and as i walked in i seen them sitting on the couch on there phones but the i payed more attention to cables phone and realized it was my phone not his. I freaked out what was he doing on my phone. I ran over and grabbed my phone from him by supersize he tried to grab it back but I had it in a death grip .

" what do you thing you are doing with my phone?" I said trying to keep my volume down to a normal voice but it came out as a scream.

" oh calm down butter cup I was just looking through it. Is there something that you don't want anyone to see on there are you hiding something"

he said with a slight smirk on his face.

" No, it's just that's my phone you have no right to go through it."

I said as a matter of fact. It was true i had nothing to hide but I didn't appreciate him going through my phone. You could tell his mood had changed from this morning back to his annoying,rude and mean self. I don't really know what could have caused the sudden mood change, did he find something o my phone. No he couldn't of their is nothing on there that's bad enough to change his mood.

" whatever you say buttercup"

he said then walked off. I looked down at my phone to where it was opened up to some old messages. oh no why did he have to find these messages out of all the messages he had to find these. I don't really no why these messages would effect his mood that much but still why did he have to find me and my cousins messages. This was going to be a interesting topic to talk about.