Chapter 19 Ice cream and phone calls.

When I first got into the car I was nervous and a little quiet, but then I remembered that I had to do this for the boys, please all I had to do was pretend that this was a movie and I was an actress. So I pulled myself together and began to act.

"It's hot in here."

   I said as I slowly pulled of my jacket to make it look seductive. When my jacket was completely off I looked over at Thomas and seen that he was looking at me, which is what I wanted.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Thomas said smiling at me.

If I didn't know that he was just using me than I would have fallen for that, which is sad to say. Is smile was very confusing and the blush that formed on my face when he said that was very much real, but I knew what he was saying wasn't true.

"Thank you. You don't look that bad yourself." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Before I take you home, you want to go get some ice cream?" Thomas said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, I need something to cool down my mouth."

He smirked and nodded his head. He started the car, which made the radio come on. The song that came on was funny considering the situation, it was Bon Jovi- You give love a bad name. It was perfect for Thomas, he really did give love a bad name.

We drove to a little ice cream shop not far from the school. When we walked in I was expecting there to be a lot of people in the store, but it was basically empty except for an old couple in the back. This made me more nervous because I didn't want to be alone with him. When we walked up to the choices of ice cream, I already knew what I wanted I had gotten the same ice cream since I was 5, mint chocolate chip.

"How may I help you?" The guy behind the counter asked with a bright smile on his face.

" I'll have cookies and cream and for the lady...?" He said waiting for me to answer.

"I'll have mint chocolate chip please." I said with a small smile on my face.

He might have been this big bad gang leader, but he was buying me ice cream, so I wasn't complaining. The guy at behind the counter handed me my ice cream and chuckled when my eyes lit up like a little kids on Christmas.

"Enjoy the ice cream and have nice day." He had a mix between a smirk and a smile when he said that, which Thomas had seen. When he seen it he raised his eyebrow, but then replaced it with a smile.

"Let's go sit down Em."

I waved bye to the guy behind the counter, who's name I think was Cameron, I followed Thomas to a table where we sat opposite toward each other.

I was about to eat my ice cream like the little kid I was when I remembered that I had get Thomas to 'want' me like you know in bed. A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about that.

So I licked the ice cream slowly and looked at Thomas while doing it. I feel wrong doing it,but I had to convince him that I wanted him. When Thomas made eye contact with me I gave him a small smirk while eating my ice cream. I was playing him, which actually felt good. I mean he deserves it with all the guys he has played.

"You wanna play 20 questions? I mean we really don't know much about each other." Thomas said breaking the silence.

"Okay, you go first."

" umm....any siblings?"

"No, unless you count Luke and Caleb ." I said with a chuckle

"Right, forgot about that."