Ch.5 Rode trip

Hey guys hope you like this chapter

2 weeks later
Dad and marry are back from there honeymoon and since they've been back Caleb and Luke have been slightly less rude, But they still think there the boss of the house and act like I don't exist.At least they leave me alone.All I do is watch Netflix and read, I know I'm a nerd but I'm a proud nerd.

I'm about to head to the bathroom to take a shower when there's a knock at my door. I opened the door and my dad was standing there.

"Honey  when you're done can you come done stairs we need to talk to you."

My dad said excitedly. I wondered what it could be. Was it a surprise,maybe a gift. I simply nodded my head and he left and I Closed the door and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

  When I got out I went to my closet to pick out an outfit, I picked a white shirt that had ruffles on the front and had no sleeves and some blue shorts that were a little above the knee and some flip flops. Then I curled my hair and put on light makeup, some powder,blush,eyeliner, and finally mascara. I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs to the living room. Everyone was already down there waiting. I set down on the empty chair next to Luke. My dad looked at all of us before he spoke.

"So me and marry thought that since we haven't got to spend any time together as a family that we could all go out to are old cabin and spend the weekend down there before school starts and everything" then Caleb said

"See but there's the thing we're not a family" then stormed off.

I mean yeah I didn't won't to spend the weekend With those two boys but Caleb didn't have to be so rude about it. Luke went after him and after about an half an hour he settled down. So my dad told all of us to get pack for the trip we were going to leave in like 2hrs. So I went to my room and pack 3 tank tops and 3 pears of shorts. We're only staying for 2 days but I had and extra outfit just in case. So after I got every thing I headed down stairs, we still had like 1hr till we had to leave so I ask my dad if I could go to Chris house. He doesn't live that far away so I am just going to walk there.

When I arrived there his little sister opened up the door. Her name is kaylee she is so adorable she is only 4 and she is so cute.

"Hey kaylee is Chris here" then she said

"Yeah he's up stairs in his room, but why do you want to see him you should play with me instead"

she said with the biggest smile on her face.

" I would play with you sweetie but I have to leave here in a minute but next time I promise I'll play with you ok."

She then nodded are head with a big smile on her face and went back to playing with her dolls.

I headed up to Chris' room and I heard him Talking to a girl in his room and I lend in closer to hear what he was saying. I don't know why but the girls voice sounded familiar.

"I think we should tell her, she won't be mad"

the girl voice said then Chris said

"Yeah but we have all been best friends forever what if she doesn't think this is a good idea."

Then I realized who was in the bedroom with him it was rose. What were they talking about what didn't they want to tell me.

"We have been dating for about a month now I think it's time we tell her!"

omg I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They have been dating and they didn't tell. I was mad and upset. I was fine with them dating but I am mad because they keep it from me. I thought we were supposed to be best friends who tell each other everything.

I was so mad I ran out of the house and ran to my house I ran to my room and slammed the door. I really didn't fill like goi g on the trio now. Then there was a knock at my door

"Sweetie are you okay?" marry said as she opened up the door.

"Yeah I'm fine just having a bad day" I said and put a fake smile on my face.

"If you want to talk about it I'm always here.I may not be your real mom but you know you can talk to me right"

she said as she set down beside me in my bed.

"Yeah I know I can talk to you and I have a question."

"Okay, shoot"

"What you do if your two best friends started dating and keep it from you?" There was a moment of silence before she spoke

" Well if it were me, I would talk to them about it and ask them why they hide it from me."

I thanked her and then made sure I had every think packed for the trip, I had to distract myself with something to not dwell on Chris and Rose. I grabbed my phone off the night stand beside my bed and went to my messages and look down at roses and Chris's name. I didn't know if I should text them or not. I don't want to start a big argument.

I finally decided that I'll just talk to them in person when we get back. For now I was just going to ignore them if they texted me. I put my phone in my pocket and headed down stairs to put my stuff in the car, but when I was about to my dad told not too.

"Wait, wait, Emma your not riding with me and marry your riding with the boys." My dad said to me.

Omg how could this be happening. What did I do to deserve this. I didn't want to spend 3 hrs in a car with those two boys.

"But dad I don't want to spend 3hrs in car with people I hardly know, why I just ride with you and marry."

"Because me and marry think that this will give you guys some bonding time."

"But dad" I said with my best pouting face.

"No buts Emma your riding with them end of discussion"

I gave up and picked up my bag and headed to the boys car. Their car wasn't that bad it was a Ford Mustang. I don't know that much about cars but I think it's a pretty good car. I opened up the trunk and put my bag in the trunk then got in the car. Caleb got in the driver Seat and looked back at me.

"Why the hell are you in my car?"

"Calm down my dad said I had to ride with you something about bonding time together." I rolled my eyes, sometimes I just wanted to punch in the face.

Luke claimed into the car and sat down in The passenger seat and told Caleb that their mom said we all had to ride together, which is exactly what I said. Then Caleb turned back to me and said

"Fine, but I have rules, don't talk, don't mess up my car, and don't put your feet on the seats ,okay?"

" Fine I don't care what ever."

With that we took off I didn't like the music so I put in my head phones. This was going to be along ride, but at least it gives mr time to think about things.

Hey guys sorry I haven't wrote in awhile. But hope you liked this chapter