Ch.4 Thats what friends are for

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Enjoy

   As I set there talking to Chris about random stuff, Luke and Caleb walked out side on the back porch.

"Who the hell are you" Luke said

"I'm Chris and you must be Luke and Caleb"
they looked a little frustrated.

"Why are you here?" Caleb said, raising an eyebrow.

"He's here because he can be now go some were else." I said with an annoyed tone.

I grabbed Chris' arm and walked in the house and to my room Locking the door. I released I was still in my bikini so I grabbed some shorts and a tank top and changed in the bathroom in my room.

  When I came out Chris was laying on my bed with is hand behind is head. He was watching g football. So I decided this was a great opportunity to get him. I tried to sneak over to him and then. I jumped and landed right on top of him making him make a loud nose.

"What the hell Emma. Why did you do that." He said still in pain

"I....don't... Know..." I said in between laughter.

Finally when I caught my breath I said "Sorry, are you okay?"

He looked at me and said

"Yeah I'll be fine. Any way how you holding up."

"You know with the boys and everything."

I was about to say something when someone started banging on my door. I jumped a little and then went to see who was at the door. I opened it and Caleb was standing there "What the hell do you want?"

I said with confidence. He looked at me with a bored face and said

"There's no food in this house. Didn't your dad give you money for food and stuff."

" yeah but we have food the money is for when we're out of food which were not."

He just stood there and the said

"Well dose it look like luke or Me know how to cook?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed some things out of the cabinet for spaghetti.

Caleb just stood there watching me.

"You can go do what ever you do I got this."

He just nodded and walk off what a jerk he didn't say thanks or anything. Chris came walking up

"Hey, you need some help?"

See now Caleb and Luke need to take lessons off of Chris.

"I would love it if you would help me."

So Me and him were fixing it up and I turned on some music and my song came on. I had a spoon in my hand and started singing along to the lyrics and Chris just laughed at me. I was singing how to save a life me by the fray.

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks, you say sit down its just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong I lost
A friend somewhere a long in
The bitterness and I would
Have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

I was cut off when someone started clapping. I looked up and seen Luke standing there. Omg I'm so embarrassed right now, I turned off the music and just looked at him and my face was all red.

"That was pretty good, I didn't know you could sing."

He said a little amusement on his face. I thought he was going to say I sounded horrible.

"Thanks and you don't really know anything about me."

"That's true , so is the food done?"

he said looking over to Chris who was finishing the food. "Yeah, pretty much."

Hoped you liked this chapter :)