Ch.2 The ice cream bar phone

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you enjoy
My next chapter and let me know what you think in the comments.

There I was waving to my dad as I was watching him drive off, When turned around to see Caleb and Luke staring at me. I didn't know what to say or do I mean we had never spoken before. There was this awkward silence until Luke broke it

"So umm...Emma that's your name right?"

I just nod my head, of course they didn't know my name, why would they.

"Well we're going to be throwing a party later, so if you could go to a friends house or just stay in your room while the party's going on that would be nice."

He said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. That actually kinda hurt, I mean I didn't want to go to the party anyway I wasn't a party type girl, but Was I really that bad.

"You aren't supposed to be throwing party's here, didn't you here what my dad said?"

I said with a little bit more anger in my voice, I don't really now we're the confidence to say that came from, but I'm glad I had it. The boys looked a little angry and upset because I wouldn't just listen and do what that said, but I mean this was MY house. Caleb looked at me with this annoyed expression across his face and said

"We don't care what your dad said he's not the boss of us and he never will be, so what are you going to do if we through a party? Nothing that's exactly what you're going to do."

he said with a smirk and look of satisfaction on his face.

I didn't have the confidence to say anything back and I only had two friends Chris and rose that I could hangout with, but I  couldn't go over to Chris's house he was on vacation with his family and rose's mom didn't like people at here house, I never really new why, I guess because she lived in a small trailer, but I could care less where she lived she was my best friend. I guess I would just call rose and tell her to come over and stay with me because if I was going to be stuck in my room for the rest of the night I would much rather be stuck in my room with rose then all alone.

  While I was deep in thought I guess I zoned out because Caleb was snapping his fingers in front of my face

"Hello, are you listening?"

oops I must have forgotten they were here.

"Sorry I zoned out I guess, I'll just stay in my room why would I want to be down here with you two airheads"

oh my gosh I just called the two most popular boys in my school airhead what was I thinking I actually couldn't believe this was coming from my mouth, I'm usually really shy and quite. They were staring at me and Caleb had his eyebrow raised, same as Luke. I pushed though them and headed to my room to call rose, because the sooner she was here the better.

~20 minutes later

After I called Rose I changed into some more comfortable cloths, I was wearing a sweatshirt that was really soft and some shorts, you might think that's weird but if I were pants with the sweatshirt then I will get super hot and this sweatshirt is to cool and soft to give up.

Rose should be getting here, it only takes about 20 minutes to get here from where she lives. As is on cue the door bell rang and instantly I knew it was rose because the party didn't start for another 30minutes so it had to be her.
I ran down stairs and yelled