ch.9 what does it matter?

I looked down at my phone trying to think of what I would tell caleb. Maybe he would believe that we were just rehearsing for a play or something. 

I couldn't believe he seen the messages.
You are probably wondering why he seeing messages between me and my cousin is so bad, well that's because the last time me and my cousin talk we talked about my mother.

The memories of her came rushing back, I was on the verge of crying. I hadn't really talked about my mother in forever.
I was Snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lucas
"Is everything OK in here, why is caleb all mad?"

"Ummm...let's just say he seen something in my phone that he wasn't supposed to see."

I said with a little hint of sadness in my voice.

"Well what ever he seen must have been really bad because he looked pissed off"

Oh great now I have to go talk to him about this,which by the way won't end well it, it will most likely end with me crying and him Laughing at me.

"Did you see where he went?"

I said with a little bit of annoyance and panic in my voice .

"I think he went back in too his room"

Luke said as he sat down on the couch about to watch something.
I thanked him then started to walk toward Caleb's room. Once I reached his door I slightly hesitated, what would he think of me after I tell him about my mom?. I slowly brought my hand up to his door and knocked lightly then waited for him to open the door. when he finally did he looked like he had just gotten out of the shower.

OMG!! HE ONLY AND PANTS ON!!

He noticed I was checking him out a smirked that annoying, but sexy smirked .

"Like what you see buttercup" he said

And  I Automatically took my eyes off of his  body and look down at the floor embarrassed, stupid face and its constant blushing.
When I looked back up at caleb he looked a little bit concerned but quickly Hide it with a smirk on his face.

"Umm...we need to talk about what you seen on my phone" I said kinda hoping that he didn't get mad again
His facial expression changed almost instantly he now look mad but not like he Wanted to punch someone mad like he was sad and sorry for me, which I hated.
"We can just forget about it, it  doesn't matter." 

"Yes it does I need to explain, I need to tell you"

I said with a pleading look.

He nodded at opened the door and Moved out of the way so I could walk in.
I walked in an sat down on the edge of his bed and he set down on the opposite side of the bed.

" So about what you seen.....I don't really talk about my mom much but I guess I would have to talk about it sometime again."

He stayed silent waiting for me to explain

" when I was about 6 my mom had got depression, but at the time I didn't understand what that was so I kept bugging her about it and kept asking her why she would never play with me or why she stopped eating with us and many other things.."

I breathed in really sharply remembering the pain but I continued on.

" So one day when I was in my room playing I heard my mother crying so I went to go check on her and when I went in the room and asked her what was wrong she got mad at me and said that I never did as I was told and it was my fault that she was like this. But I didn't understand what she was talking bout I was always good and always did as I was told."

It was getting hard for me to keep talking there was a lump in my throat and all i wanted to do was cry, but I couldn't do that not right now at least, I had to finish the story.

" She then took her hand a smacked my across the face And then told me to go to my room and to not come out until dad got home from work when I told her that I was going to tell Dad when he got home s-she started hitting me until I said I wasn't going to tell my father when I got home."

By now there were tears running all  down my face and I was trying to tell the rest of the story but caleb stopped me and pulled me close to him and hugged me super tight and said

"It's okay she not here to hurt you and you know that it's not your fault right, I mean that is what you were telling your cousin right that you thought it was your fault and you just wanted the pain to end. Well it's not and don't you ever think that."

he said as he held me close to him.
We stayed in that position for awhile until I calmed down a bit. I looked up at him and said

" you probably think that am weak and a pathetic little girl now don't you"

he look confused and scrunched his eyebrows together then said

" why would I think that, with all the stuff you've been through I definitely don't think you're weak or pathetic. I think you are strong for going through what you have."

I just smiled at him not knowing what to say I then sat up and realized that he was STILL SHIRTLESS. He looked amazing and then abs, aww the abs

Snapped out of it Emma.

Right I had get a hold of myself.

When caleb caught me looking, for the second time might I add, my face went redder then a tomato. I just kind of awkwardly stood there.

"well.....I think I'm going to go make lunch now"  I said and then started walking toward the door but stopped myself and looked back and said

" and if you don't mind don't mention this to anyone especially my dad I haven't told him because it would break his heart and I couldn't do that to him.

" I said and with that I walk out of his room.

This was going to be fun, now he knows way more about me and my past then I would like him too, but you can't stop what's already done right?

______________________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in awhile but I kinda had writers block, but I'm back now so hope you liked this chapter and please comment some things you would like to see happen In this book because you're guys opinions matter to me. I would also like to Shout out some that has been commenting and liking on my book mimerdiamond