chapter 18 Fake

Emma's outfit, Except the hair

Emma's outfit, Except the hair. Her hair is dark brown and super long. 

We parked in Mason's driveway waiting for him to come out. We have been sitting here for 10 minutes waiting for him, I could tell Caleb was getting aggravated, which isn't saying much. You could drop your pen and make the boy mad. 

"If he don't get out here in the next 10 seconds we're leaving him here." 

Caleb said looking at Mason's front door.  

As if Mason heard Caleb say this he came walking out and toward the car, but he wasn't in a rush it was like he was enjoying making Caleb mad. 

"Hey, did you guys miss me?" 

Mason had a smirk plastered onto his face, he was probably the biggest flirt and had the biggest ego out of the whole group. Sometimes he made me laugh just because of how stupid he was sometimes.  

"Mason, shut up and get in the car." Luke said rolling his eyes

Mason opened the back door and sat down beside me, I was in the middle because I knew we still had to pick up Dylan and he wasn't going to want to sit in the middle, I actually liked the middle, because like the guy on Horrible Bosses, I wanted to feel apart of the conversation. 

Dylan was a lot faster, as soon as we pulled up into his driveway he was out of the door. 

"Hey my fellow idiots." Dylan said with a smile. 

Caleb looked back at dylan and furrowed his eyebrows.

"For one, when the hell did you start talking like a geek and for 2 I'm hell of a lot smarter than you, dumbass."

"yeah and Mason actually got laid last night." Dylan said with a laugh.

The sarcasm in is voice was strong, the whole car let out a little laugh, well except Mason.

"You don't know what I did last night, I could have had multiply chicks."

Mason said with a smirk and a nod of the head.

"Stop lying, we know all you did was sit at home and re-watch Dirty Dancing." 

They kept bickering back and forth like like until we got to school. When we pulled up and parked I didn't want to get out, if I got out it would all begin. The rumors about me riding with the Johnson Twins and Dylana and Mason. The girls in this school weren't the nicest people you would meet. 

"You coming?" Luke said getting out of the car holding a hand out for me. 

"Yeah." I said letting out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding in. 

I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car. The sun for some reason was hotter than usual, just my luck. By the time I went to first period my hair is going to be a mess and my make up is going to have sweated off.