Chapter 21. New love

I got in the car without saying a word and so did he. I didn't understand why he was mad at me, I don't remember doing anything to him. It all started this morning when he say me getting a little too close to Thomas, but that couldn't have been the reason because that would have to mean he was jealous and  that really doesn't make much sense. 

I looked at Caleb, I needed to figure out what the deal was before it becomes too awkward. 

"Caleb, is something wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow, but making sure not to sound like I was pissed or like I was demanding him to answer because I wasn't. 

He looked at me and then back at the rode, he didn't answer right away, but right before he did he took a deep breath. 

"Before the guys and I told you about Thomas and all of the stuff that he has gotten into, you were going to go on a date with him right?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together. What did this have to do with anything?

"Yeah, but like you said that was before you guys told me what he has done. What does this have to do with anything?"

"This morning I was going to go to your locker to talk to you, but I seen you and Thomas. You looked like you actually liked him, so that's why I was moody because I was afraid you were going to mess up the plan. I just was worried that's all."

He said not looking at me once, he also wore the same expression on his face like he did in lunch, so I knew he was lying because he still seemed like he was pissed. 

"Are you sure that's the only reason you're mad because you still seem pretty mad and you look like you're lying?"

This time when he talk his voice rose a little and it kind of scared me. I had never heard him yell before, not like this. 

"Just drop it okay? It's nothing, I was just worried about the plan and nothing else, you're making  bigger deal out of this than it is."

I rolled my eyes, he was one to talk. I don't understand why he is getting so upset over one stupid question. 

"Why are you getting so mad? I was just doing my part in this plan, which by the way you helped come up with. I am supposed to get close to him, so that I can get information off of him."

I said also raising my voice, he was making me mad. 

"Yeah well maybe I don't like the plan anymore."

He yelled as he got out of the car, I hadn't even realized we were home yet. 

I opened the door going after him into the house, he wasn't about to not say something after that. 

"What do you mean you don't like the plan?"

He just stopped and turned around then walked closer to me, a little too close. 

"I don't know, maybe I don't like the fact that he gets to touch, I don't like him being close to you, I don't like that he gets to date you even if it's fake, I also don't like that he gets to call you his because I want you to be mine."

I didn't have time to think about what he had just said because he grabbed my face and kissed me, at first I didn't react because I was to shocked, but then my brain caught up with my lips and they started to move with Calebs. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I didn't really care I was to focused on the lips that were attached to mine. 

When we broke apart we were both breathing heavily, we were leaning our foreheads against one another's.  Before either one of us got to say anything there was a knock at the door, which scared us and made us jump apart.