chapter 17. Planing and Dating

School started tomorrow and I wasn't even thinking anything about it, I was to busy worried and stressed about The whole Thomas thing. After the boys had told me about the gang and how Thomas was apart of it something came over me to help them out, which I was regretting now. 

    I was currently on the back porch taking in some fresh air, I needed it after the boys gave me this big lecture on what I needed to do once school started and how I needed to get close to him. This was going to be a challenge and I was okay with that, but I was also very nervous. I had never been on a date before and now my first date was going to be with some crazy gang member who may try and hurt me or dare I say kill me. I don't think things will be that serious, I think I have just seen too many movie and read to many books. 

    I was enjoying the fresh air when I heard my name being called from the kitchen. I let out a huff of air and stood up and walked to the kitchen. Luke,Caleb, and Connor were in sitting at the kitchen counter waiting for me. Yesterday after the whole learning about the gang thing I called Conner and talked to him, I don't know why I wanted to talk to him, but I just couldn't help it. I feel asleep on the phone with him at like 3 in the morning, which I apologized for a thousand times for keeping him up. He said he didn't mind, and that he was here anytime I needed to talk to someone. Normally I would have called Chris or Rose and rambled on and on about how my life is crazy and how I feel like I'm not in control anymore, but they weren't my friends anymore  and I wasn't in control. 

"Hey buttercup, we need to go over some things. I want to make sure you're prepared and ready, and you can back out right now if you want, we will understand."

Caleb said as I set down on the opposite side of the boys, facing them. Luke and Connor nodded their head agreeing.

"No, I'm fine. I want to do this, I am just a little well nervous. I mean I've never even been on a date before. What if I say the wrong thing or what if I say something stupid and it all goes downhill?" 

I stopped, I needed to breath. I was worrying to much. I looked up at the boys who were just staring a me. 

Conner stood up and walked over toward me, as I looked up he leaned in a gave me a tight hug, which is what I needed. As Connor was hugging me I could feel a pair of eyes on me, I looked back and seen Caleb giving Connor what looked like a death glare. It was almost like he was jealous, but he couldn't be that was insane to even think.

"Emma, I know you're worried, but I promise we won't let anything bad happen to you." 

Luke said giving me a reassuring smile. 

Caleb seemed to break out of whatever kind of world he was in and just plastered on a small, but not very reassuring smile . 

---------------- 2 hours later.

After Connor left so did Caleb, he never said where he was going but I didn't want to ask him. He looked kind of mad before he left. Luke rolled his eyes as Caleb walked out the door. I wasn't worried about him at the moment. I was worried about school tomorrow, I had so much to prepare for. I was already pretty awkward and weird, now I had no friends and would be walking into my first day as an junior pretending to be something i'm not, with the school's most beloved boys.  

It was 6:00 and I was getting hungry I needed food. Even a lot of stuff is happening it is never a bad time for food.  I walked into the kitchen and started to make some mac and cheese, which was my favorite food ever. As I  got down cooking it I heard the front door open and shout, I figured it was Caleb so I just ignored it. 

As I was walking up the stairs I heard mumbling Luke's room. I know it is none of my business, but  I wanted to know what was going on. I leaned in closer to Luke's door and tried my best to make out what they were saying. I could barely hear them, but I caught some of what they were saying. 

"I'm worried caleb, what if he still wants us to do more after this? We can't do this forever?"

"I know, I know, I'm working on it, but I keep getting nowhere."

" I hate to say this, but do you think we need to call our dad?"

"He is not our dad, he lost that title a long time ago, and we made a pact to never call him again after what happened."

Calebs voice got slightly louder and sounded more angry. it made me jump a little, I wasn't expecting that.

I heard footsteps walking toward the door so I hurried up and ran to my room, I didn't want them knowing I heard that.

After I eat I was petty tired, even though it was only 7:00 I wanted to go to bed, I needed the rest anyway I didn't get much last night.

I woke up from a loud bang on my door and someone yelling my name.

" Emma, if you don't get up right  now than you can just walk to school for all i care, we are leaving in 30 minutes."

Omg I'm going to be late on my first day. I jumped out of bed and rushed to my closet, I picked out what Caleb and Luke told me to wear for the first day, something about I needed to grab Thomas's attention. took a shower last night, so I was good there. I brushed my teeth and but on some makeup, which is what took up most of my time. I put on more than normal. If I wanted to pull this off I had to be committed to the role. I told myself it was just like acting, which I have always wanted to do so as long as I did that than I should be fine.

I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs Luke and Caleb were waiting by the door looking slightly annoyed, they weren't looking straight at me though, they were looking at each other whispering. I looked over at the clock to see that it was only 7:00. Did they really just make me freak out and rush for nothing. 

"Why did you guys make me think we were going to be late? We don't have to be in school until 8" 

Now I was the mad one, I hurt my foot rushing though my room. I stubbed it on the side of the bed, which hurt like hell. 

They both turned their heads and looked at me, for a second they looked shocked. There mouths were slightly opened and Caleb had raised an eyebrow

" We still have to pick up Dylan and Mason and that will take forever knowing them. Also you're not wearing that to school"

"and why not? You and Luke are the ones who picked it out. Plus you're not the boss of me."

I stuck my toung out like a little kid, which made him do it too. Luke just rolled his eyes

"Stop being so childish, and Caleb she is wearing that get over it. It is the perfect outfit for the job. Now let's go."

Luke walked out of the door and Caleb followed, I looked in the hallway mirror real fast to make sure I looked fine and then walked out of the house. 

I sat on the backseat listening to whatever music Luke and Caleb decided to put on next, most I didn't care for or had never heard of, well until Bon Jovi came on and It's my life started to play.

Maybe today wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I actually am updating twice this week, but it was only because I hadn't updated in so long I thought I had better right two. If you guys have any suggestion for the chapters to come please comment and tell me what you want to see happen, don't be a silent reader. Also if you vote and comment on the book you could get a shout out in one of my chapters. 

This chapters shout out goes to   

Thank you for commenting and reading my book I appreciate it.