Ch.27

Caleb and I walked into the living room where all the guys were talking about something.

"Look, I'm not saying I forgive you for everything but I know we need you right now. " Caleb said as we set down on the couch opposite Thomas.

The room was silent now and Thomas and Caleb were looking at each other intensely."I know, and I don't expect you to. I thought of an idea on the way over here, but I have to warn you you're not going to like it."

Thomas said looking at all the guys, I could tell he was being hesitant. Whatever it was must really be bad.

Mason spoke up, "Look, we've been put through some pretty intense stuff this past year. Whatever you have for us to do, I'm sure we can handle it."

Thomas took a deep breath,"It's not you I'm worried about. You see this plan involves Emma. which I know you guys won't like but it's the only way we can stop them."

Caleb was about to protest, but I stopped him. "I can do whatever it is you need me to do, I can handle myself." I said looking at all the boys making sure they got the point, I didn't want to get in the way of this finally being over.

Thomas looked around the room at the boys making sure they were ready for what he was about to say.

"Okay, so your dad knows that you're close to Emma and he knows that if anything were to happen to her then you guys would come and save her. Tomorrow I was supposed to get Emma to come with me and take her to your father, which I'm still planning on doing. What he won't know is that you guys will be in on it and I'll make sure Emma isn't really tied up or hurt."

The room was silent, the guys seemed like they were debating whether or not this was such a good idea.

Caleb was the first to speak, "If Emma is okay with this plan, then you better make sure that nothing and I mean nothing happens to her. If this goes south I'm coming for you first."

Caleb said giving Thomas the most evilest look.

The other guys nodded at what Caleb said, also looking at Thomas the same way Caleb was.

Thomas didn't show any emotion, "I know, and it won't go south, I promise. If it does I'll make sure I'm the only one who has to pay, I'm the one who got you into this mess."

listing to them talk made me realize how serious this is. If I messed this up this could ruin the guys forever or even worse get someone killed. I wasn't afraid like I thought I'd be, the fear of doing this hadn't set in yet and I don't know if it ever would.

The boys spent the rest of the night making a plan that they thought couldn't possibly fail, Luke made sure they went over it like 20 times and dylan was the most serious I've seen him since...well ever. I was ready for this and I didn't want to anything to go wrong when we were so close.

~

I woke up to the sun shining through my bedroom window, which wasn't my ideal way of waking up. I would much rather sleep in and enjoy my nice soft bed. As I pull the covers over my face, I remember what I had to do today. Suddenly I felt my stomach drop and a slight nervousness hit me all at once. I hadn't been that scared last night so why was I so scared now.

I rolled out of bed and went to my closet. What was I supposed to wear to a fake kidnapping? I groaned as I looked in the closet to see what would be an easy out fit to move around in. Also I couldn't look suspicions because I wasn't supposed to know about this plan anyway.

I'm defenitly over thinking this.

There was a knock at my door making me jump. I was really jumpy today.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see caleb standing there leaning against the door frame.

As soon as I opened the door he started talking really fast.

"Buttercup I know you think you're helping and I appreciate that. But I don't want you getting hurt because of my drama. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you got hurt because of me. So if you have any doubts tell me now and you won't have to do it."

He said it so fast that it took me a minute to respond.

"Caleb listen to me. I AM GOING TO DO THIS. I'll be fine, you guys need my help and I want to help so let me. If I backed out and something bad happened I would be so upset with myself, so trust me. I want to do this for you guys."

I said as we started at each other intensely. It was quite, you could hear both of us breathing.

He shook his head and smiled.

"I didn't think I was going to be able to talk you out of it, but I had to try."

I laughed and gave him a small smile. I wasn't going to tell him that just seconds before he walked in I was having doubts because then he really wouldn't let me go on this mission.

"Does Connor know about the plan yet?" I asked wondering if anyone had told him since he was with Winter all yesterday.

Caleb nodded his head. "Yeah, Luke called him last night. He wasn't very happy about it, but he said he knew you weren't going to back out of it."

Before I could say anything Dylan came up the steps behind Caleb.

"You two love birds coming down to discus this plan or are you going to stay up here and make out all day." Dylan said with a sly smirk.

A blush crept its way up my check. Cable and I hadn't talked about our relationship and I still wasn't used to people knowing about it.

Caleb rolled his eyes, "Dylan, shut the hell up before I push you down those stairs."

"Let's not get violent now. I don't think Emma would like it very much if you hurt me, I'm her favorite out of all the guys. Right Em?"

Dylan said with a goofy smile on his face.

I let out a short laugh, "I'm staying out of this."  I said as I pushed past them and headed down stairs.

When I walked in the kitchen all the guys were sitting at the table having breakfast, even Connor was here.

"So what's the plan?"
——————————————

Vote and leave a comment.