Ch.12 Old Crushes

I was currently sitting on Thomas's couch next to Luke. The other two were with Thomas talking about something I wasn't allowed to hear. Luke and I haven't really hung out together that much so the air was filled with uncomfortable silence.

"So, what do you think they're talking about."

I said trying to break the silence, I was never very good at small talk.

" Stuff that you shouldn't be worried about or involved in."

He said with more serious tone then what he normally used, so I decided to not push it. Even though I was planning to find out anyway.

" Well I'm bored let's do something."

I said with a pouty face. I wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing.

He let out a small chuckle "Alright, I have an idea."

He said and stood up and grabbed my hand.

We went though a couple of doors before he took me into this room with games everywhere. I looked around amazed at all the games that Thomas had in this room, it looked like a big arcade.

"What do you want to play first? There is ping pong or we can play Pac Man."

" Umm.....how about we play Pac Man, I am really good at that."

I said with the biggest grin I could ever have. I loved these games, I mean I am a nerd.

Luke and I played Pac Man for about 30 minutes before he decided he couldn't beat me, so we played some ping pong and lets just say I wasn't doing so well.

Lucas and I were in the middle of a game when the door flung open, which caused me to lose focus and let Lucas when yet again, just when I was getting good.

"Did you miss me?"

Caleb said as he walked over toward me with a cocky smile on his face, I swear this kid was bipolar. Thomas was right behind him, with the same big smile on his face.

"You wish I did, you made me lose and I was about to win"

I said with a small pout on my face. Then Lucas cut in and said

"Actually you wasn't, I was totally wining" He said with a small chuckle.

"Well I guess we will never know, so I say we should call it even and just say we both won"

I said with a slight grin on my face.

"What ever you say" Luke said laughing

Caleb looked at Thomas and said

"Alright man, we have to be heading back before my mom and her dad get back see you later."

Thomas nodded and him and Caleb did that boy hand shake thing.

we were heading out the door when Thomas stoped me once everyone was out and sliped me a piece of paper, while he had the cutest smile on his face and he was blushing, and he told me to wait till I was home to read it.

When I got in the car the guys were looking at me weird and finally conner asked me the question Caleb and Luke were waiting to ask.

"What did he say to you?"

"Calm down, all he said was goodbye"

I might have been lying but I wasnt going to tell them that he gave me a note, that would embarrass me and Thomas.

The car ride wasn't that bad, it was pretty much just Conner and the boys talking about the girls at our school and who they would smash and wouldn't, which made it a very unpleasant car ride back to the cabin, but I wasn't really paying attention to them. The whole time I was just staring down at my hand wondering what the note said, I mean it couldn't have been that bad right?

When we finally arrived back at the cabin, it was about time for my dad to come and pick us up.

"Thanks for taking me over there man, I'll call you later or you can come over to the house, you know where Emma lives right?"

"Yeah, and I'll see you later bro, bye"

They did there wired man hand shake thing and the Conner come over to me and said his goodbyes and then left. I turned around to see Luke and Caleb staring at me, I thought they were about to say something like 'I had fun hanging out with you today' but of course they had to be themselves and ruin it.

"Listen, about to day, you can't tell my mom were we went or your dad"

Luke said with a slight tone that could make anyone do anything he says.

"And don't tell people we hang out with you all day, understand"
Of course Caleb had to come in and make it even worse, I mean was I really that bad.
When Caleb Said that Luke gave me an apologetic smile, so I just kind of raised an eyebrow then nodded. My life was becoming a weird mess.

After that they both turned around and went back into the cabin I decided to stay in the porch and enjoy the fresh air, not long after that my dad came to pick us up.

"So kids, did you guys have fun?" That was the first thing my dad said once he was in the cabin.

"Yeah dad, lots. I just love being trapped in a cabin with two boys, thanks dad"

I say with a sarcastic tone, I mean does he really think it was a good idea to leave me alone with these to idiots, well I might of had a little fun but that's not the point.

This time I was going to ride back with my dad because I didn't really want to ride in a car with the boys, who knew what kind of mood they were going to be in, they (especially Caleb) were bipolar, and I didn't want to take my chances.

When I was packing my stuff I went to grab my phone and seen that there had been lots of text from Chris and rose, I had almost forgot about them, I was going to have to deal with them sometime and I guess today when i get back I was going to have to confront them about it, I don't think this is going  to end well. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while hope you like the chapter, and if you have any ideas that you would like to see in the book please leave a comment and like this chapter until next time see ya.

This chapters shoutout goes to @bettercup123