Ch.25 The final mission

Caleb's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "What the hell man?"

"You better not hurt her or I'll have to hurt you."

"I knew it!"

It was only 8 in the morning and all the guys were all ready here yelling at me.

"Why is Emma in your bed?" Mason said raising an eyebrow with the rest of my friends.

I rolled my eyes, these guys were to much. It was actually none of their business.

"She couldn't sleep that's all, nothing happened. Now quiet down before she wakes up dumbass."

"I knew you two were a thing I could just tell. So who's falling in love next, because it seems like everyone is finding a partner except me." Dylan said sitting down on my couch.

I rolled my eyes again, I really didn't want to deal with them today. I'm tired and it's to early for all of this.

"We're not in love, she only slept in my bed because she couldn't sleep. Nothing happened! Come on everyone out I don't think Emma would like it if she woke up to all of use looking at her while she was asleep." I said pushing them out of the door. Actually I think it's me who doesn't like it.

Luke walked out first. I noticed he really hadn't said anything this whole time, which was very unlike him. I walk out of the room after all of them and closed the door quietly making sure not to wake up Emma.

"I won, now hand over that $20." Dylan said laughing at Mason.

I narrowed my eyes at them, "What did you win?"

Mason rolled his eyes reaching for his wallet, "Dylan said you guys would realize you like each other before Christmas and I said after New years, so obviously I lost."

This time it was me rolling my eyes, "Really? You guys are so childish. What does it matter anyway?"

Dylan smiled, "So, you're not denying it?"

Before I could answer Emma came down walking into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" She said yawning and taking a seat on the stool beside me.

Dylan and Mason didn't say anything, but instead just smiled at her like idiots. So I hit them both their arms causing them to actually say something.

"Dude, no need for violence. We can't help you finally grew some balls and decided to ask her out." Mason said with a smirk.

I was seriously about to kill him, I mean the guy didn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

I looked over at Emma to see that her eyes had widened and she looked a little red in the face, but it was soon replaced with the sound of her laughter.

I looked at her confused for a second, why was she laughing? What was so funny?

When she finally stopped she looked at Mason and Dylan and said.

"Sorry, that was just really funny." She said still laughing a little bit.

"What's so funny about it?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

She smiled and stood up next to me, "Just imagining you nervous, but don't worry I kind of find it cute."   She said getting closer.

I smirked, "Oh really?" I said leaning in for a kiss, but before I could Luke interrupted us.