Kellic | STFTS | Accidental "I love you"

Short, goes from smutty to fluffy to smutty. Pretty crappy, but it is late.

-Kellin-

Being tied up is the best.

Vic was not vanilla. Vic was the dominant 'I'll spank you if you speak, let me tie you up' kinda guy, which really worked with my personality. Which is how I ended up here. Vic standing in front of me with a vibrator, an amused look and a hip cocked out. I was naked and tied up, his favourite. Vic stalked up to me and presses the vibrator to my tip which made me shudder "oh god" I groaned, which he slapped my ass for. He inched the vibrator around my hip and pressed it up to my entrance (cringes at entrance but also doesn't feel comfortable with saying hole or something) he plunged it in and I threw my head back. "Moan" Vic whisper in my ear, I let out a throaty groan and pulled at the ropes. He pressed it up to my prostate and I almost screamed at the pleasure "does Kitten like that?- answer me kitty" he demands in a low voice. I nod "fuck yes" I moan out. He presses harder and I squirm as I feel euphoric, my brain doesn't register anything coming out of my mouth.

"God, Vic, I love you"

"wait... Kellin, what did you say?" Vic asks, what did I say? Vic never calls me kitten in the playroom? "Kellin, did you say 'Ilove you'?" He asks, oh fuck... I did, didn't I? Stupid me! I sheepishly nod and Vic backs away "well, Kellin..." He awkwardly says, he suddenly leaves the room. What the fuck? Does he forget I am tied up? He walks back in and walks up to me "look, I didn't mean-" "shut up" he commands, grabbing my face and kissing me. He pulls away and smiles "I love you too" he purrs, I smirk. "I don't mean to make things awkward, but the mood has passed and I'm kinda still here, tied up, vibrator in my asshole" I chuckle which makes Vic grin and untie me "sorry babe" he whispers. As I get down he pushes me on the wall. Ripping (cringe) the vibrator out and pushing into me. I moan out in response. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his neck as he pulls in and out. "V- Vic" I groan. He repositions himself and slams in, hitting my prostate dead on, I let out another moan "honey, only dogs can hear you now" Vic tells me. He slams into me again and kisses my lips. "I- I love you" I groan out as I release (cringe) Vic following soon after. He lets me down and pats my cheek "I love you too" he whispers.