Brustoff | FTSTF | What Is That?

Snogging!!!

I'm brustoff trash tbh

I should be doing my schoolwork

Lmao I'm Not Okay is playing and Frank just said "trust me" and I thought of the concert after LynZ and age rare got married, the concert where Frank says "Lie to me" and now I wanna cry

TRIGGER: self harm and abuse

~~~

*Denis' POV*

I'm not sure why I always get paired up with Ben fucking Bruce when we have a group project in Mr. Way's class. I hate Ben, why? It started when I caught him and his buddies smoking on a school trip and in order to keep my mouth shut they beat me up. The logic is kinda flawed, but it works because no chance in hell do I wanna see what they would do to me if I told someone.

"Students, it's your favourite time of the unit, group projects!" Mr. Way cheers, everyone starts murmuring and people are looking at their friends to see if they wanna be partners "you might not wanna get your hopes up, I'm assigning your partners" Mr. Way continues causing us all to groan, me especially. I already hate this assignment. He starts naming off the partners and I hear the dreaded words "Ben, you're with Denis" Mr. Way says, is he smiling? Everyone starts shuffling around to get to their partners, I walk up to Mr. Way "uhm, Mr. Way?" I ask he looks at me and smiles "what can I do for you Denis?" He asks with a cheery tone "um, about the partner situation-" "no need to worry, I've talked with Ben and I know he has a difficult schedule but he said he was able to work after school for awhile today so meet him in here, I have to go to a meeting but you two will be fine" Mr. Way tells me and I groan "yes sir" I say quietly before making my way to the back where Ben is, he is leaned back in his chair, feet on his desk, he is chatting with his f iend a who were all conveniently paired together. "Look who decided to show up" Ben said "uh- so this project" I stutter "you do the work, we both get the credit. After school Way will see us together and assume we,are doing work and I'll leave after that" he explains to me, I go to protest but his friend, Danny, cracks his knuckles and I shut up.

*awkward time skip after school*

I show up at Mr. Way's classroom and see him in there so I head in, we chat for a but and just when I'm about to give up for Ben showing up he comes in, hair all messy and he smells like an ashtray. "I'll be back around 4:50" Mr. Way says, packing his stuff up and leaving.

After he shuts the door I turn around and accidentally stub my toe on a desk (keep in that just as Gerard shut the door Denis stubbed his toe and moved a desk by accident causing the desk to make a noise) I bit my lip to keep from making a noise, Ben stares at me "stop that" he says quickly, then he grabs his bag and goes to leave. He turns the doorkno, "what the fuck" he whispers, the door isn't opening. "Why the fuck isn't it opening?" He asks, I tilt my head to the side in confusion "are you up to something?" Ben asks me as he turns on his heel, "n- no" I stutter, great! I sound sooo convincing, he storms up to me and grabs my collar "are you a little liar?" He asks, I shake my head "are you sure? You aren't convincing me" he says, I take a deep breath "why would I want to spend an hour in a room with a prick?" I ask and he hesitates for a second before I feel something hit my gut and I wheeze "shut the fuck up" Ben tells me before heading over to the window. I clutch my stomach, that one hurt. I turn away from him and lift up my shirt, it isn't bruising thank god, can you get bruises on top of bruises? "What are you hiding?" I hear the gruff voice behind me, I gulp and shove my shirt down before facing him again "nothing" I say, my voice shallow. "Well, I can't jump from here, I can't break the door and I'm not exactly small enough to fit in the vents so I'm screwed" he sighs "you could be productive and work on our project" I say in a tone that comes out more sarcastic than I meant to. "Excuse you?" He asks, getting up, I shrink back "nothing" I squeak.

he walks towards me "calling me dumb?" He asks me, I shake my head quickly. "No! I would never" I say quickly, pushing chairs in front of me as he advances towards me. "Are you sure you would never?" He asks "I'm really sure, my mum used to say I was terrible at lying and that it is a good trait and a bad trait, my dad says that might be why she died but my dad is drunk. I wouldn't lie to someone like you I'm not an idiot, you might think I am but I'm not-" I bump into a desk that hits me right in a bad bruise and I gasp, biting my lip to stop myself from making noises out of pain. "Don't. Do. That." Ben says, stepping close to me so close we could hold a magazine between us. "Please don't do anything, I've got some bad bruises and I cent have more the doctor said-" he shuts me up.

By kissing me. I move back which causes him to move forward. I let myself indulge in the kiss and I kiss back with passion, he moves away "you talk too much" he tells me, sucking on my neck, "I talk to- to delay pain" I stutter as he kisses a certain part of my skin "it's too cute when you do, not as cute as when you hit your damn lip" he murmurs then he moves back to my lips. He kisses me intensely and I melt into his hands, fuck he is hot, (in the real world kissing someone who smokes is like kissing an ashtray, but this is fanfic so let's ignore that) he bites my lip and pulls it forward a bit. He sucks and kisses everywhere and he moves to my jaw and leaves feathery kisses on it. "B- Ben" I let out a groan, I feel him smirk against my skin. He pushes me onto the desk and kisses me deeply. I put my arms around his neck and I toy with his hair as he continues to kiss me. I can't begin to describe the amount of passion we are putting into the kiss. "Bennnnn" I moan out and he laughs "gotta keep quiet babe" babe? I smirk at that. He goes to grip my hips and I grab his hands. We stay there for awhile and then he moves to grab my thighs and before I can stop him he squeezes them and I scream out a bit. He pulls back, his lips puffy and his eyes darkened "that turns you on that much eh?" He teases, he thinks it's a kink oh no. I shake my head and he looks deep in thought. He grabs my belt loops and pulls me off the desk. I close my eyes and get ready for more snogging then I feel him rip my pants down and I gasp. I go to cover my thighs and grabs my wrists which I wince at. He stares at me.

I stare at the floor in shame. No one talks about the shame for when someone finds out. "Denis?" He croaks "what did you expect!" I snap "you and your buddies beat me up, my friends are gone, my mum is dead and my dad is a drunk and I have to pay the bills!" I say, all my emotions bubbling up, I scoff "it's all fun and games for you, I'm just some punching bag that doesn't have emotions well guess what! I'm a fucking human who has their own problems, I didn't even want to tell anyone about your smoking, everyone already knows, but you and your cronies wouldn't listen!" I say loudly at him. Everything sets in. Ben is staring at me, me who has an awkward boner, pants down, swollen lips. "I-" he starts "you what? You feel bad all the sudden? You want to forget this ever happened? Oh no, I've got a better one! You still wanna get off" I spit at him. He closes his eyes and takes a few breaths, he steps forward, I step back, "Jesus Christ give me a chance please" he whispers, he moves forward again and he grabs my hands, he starts to kiss them. He then gets on his knees and he kisses my thighs. What the? Tin fuckboy has a heart? "Nice one" he whispers against my skin and I blush when I realize I said that out loud "you are so beautiful" he tells me and he moves back up, he does my pants up. He kisses my cheeks and my forehead. "I'm so sorry, I'm gonna do everything I can do to make it up o you. I'm starting off with giving you the offer of staying with me for the rest of the year" he tells me.

Turns out Mr. Way and Mr. Wentz had a bet with Mr. Ross that me and Ben would get together, which is why Mr. Way locked us in there and we didn't notice because I stubbed my toe.

(Is this realistic? No. Do I feel a little guilty about romanticizing? Yes. Do I wish someone did this to me? Yes.)

I EDITED THIS BECAUSE DAMN I CAN'T TYPE FOR SHIT WHOOPS