Cashby | F | Laundry

WHAT SHIPS SHOULD I START DOING BECAUSE I CAN'T PICK

~~~~~~

*Alan's POV*

It's late as fuck and I realized I don't have any clothes for tomorrow, so now I'm here. In the basement of the building doing my laundry. I'm wearing a shirt that is way too big, it is black with some faded sports team logo on it, some faded blue cat pajama pants that are also to big and my bunny slippers because have I mentioned I ruined my shoes by accident today? It is not a good day to be an Ashby.

I grumbled as I sat down on the table in the middle of the long room. I could just fall asleep on this... table.

"Excuse me?" A voice rings through my ears, I bolt up and look around, I feel asleep on the table! "Crap, what time is it?" I ask "uh- 3 in the morning" the tall man says "thank god, I thought it was the day" I breathe out a sigh of relief, he smiles. "You like doing late night laundry too?" He asks as he unloads his laundry into one of the washing machines "not really, but I have nothing else to wear" I inform him, he smiles as he inserts the coins. I get up and grab my clothes from the wash and start to move them to the dryer.

(I'm about to cringe because cringe words)

"Uhm- you uh, dropped your..." The mans says awkwardly, I look down at the floor where he is looking and I gasp. I bought the underwear as a gag joke and discovered I liked them! Fuck, no one was supposed to know. I quickly grab them and stick them in the dryer and keep my head turned away as I put the dryer on. I go back to the table and sit awkwardly on it. I am practically a tomato now. "I'm Austin by the way" Austin tells me as he sits down next to me "I'm Alan" I inform him, he nods. "Nothing to be ashamed of" he whispers to me after awhile "how about we drop it and pretend that this never happened, please?" I ask, he nods.

I smile and get up, facing him more directly now. "Hi, my name is Alan Ashby, I have no clothes for an interview tomorrow and I have ruined my last pair of shoes so I'm stuck with bunny slippers. I don't really like night laundry because I like sleep. I like cats and hot chocolate, I like movies and reading YA novels even though they are dumb and cheesy, I also like taking polaroids of my dog cat because they are the best of friends and each of them are bundles of sunshine and I also have an addiction to house plants" I tell him, he gives me the most hottest smile and a small nod.

"Nice to meet you Alan Ashby. I'm Austin Carlile, I like night laundry because I like the peace and quiet and the time to think, it is also fun to dance around while waiting for laundry and having no one catch you. I'm in a band and tomorrow we are going on tour and I didn't really think about packing till today so now I'm doing laundry. I like cuddling and hot tea, I also like rainy days accompanied with disney movies and I like dancing in the kitchen while I bake brownies which is the only thing I can make. I prefer Stephen King novels but I don't mind picking up a John Green novel once in a while, Looking For Alaska is really good in my opinion" he explains and I nod, smirking and blushing slightly.

"You should bake me some of those brownies sometime" I tell him "only if you show me some polaroids of your dog and cat" he bargains and I smile "it's a deal" I tell him, we shake on it and then my laundry goes off. I give a sheepish smile and I grab it from the dryer. "Nice to meet you Austin Carlile" I tell him as I walk to the door, basket in my hands.

~LATER~

I open my door and on the floor in front of me is a plate of brownies with a note on top.

"I make stellar brownies, now you gotta send me some polaroids of your pets and your number so I can take you on a date

PS I need my plate back

- Floor 6, Apartment 5"

is what the note says and I smile to myself, eating a brownie and practically moaning it is so good. Better start on those polaroids.

___________

FOR REAL WHAT SHIPS SHOULD I START WRITING AND ALSO I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT IT IS LATE BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT