Cashby | F | Bathtub

Inspo lol(Is it bad that I got it from Pamela, but it's Cashby lol rip)

Inspo lol
(Is it bad that I got it from Pamela, but it's Cashby lol rip)

~Alan~

I sigh as I run up the steps to mine and Austin's shared apartment. I open the door hastily and slam it, angrily putting my hoodie on the coat rack and dumping my bag on the ground. I walk into the kitchen and grumpily grab myself a small bowl of chips.  I stomp upstairs and I open up the door to our bedroom when I see Austin partially laying on the bed, book in hand, back against the headboard and an amused look on his face. "You okay there?" He asks "do I look okay?" I spit back, he chuckles and gets up, moving towards me, engulfing me in a hug. I stand there, not really returning it.  He makes a "humph" noise and walks out the bedroom and down the hall. I can't be bothered right now so I just lay down on the bed, eating chips and angrily looking through my Twitter feed.

I hear the water running, I guess he is having a shower, not like I wanted one! Jeez he could've asked at least?!  I finish my bowl of chips and realize that if I don't bring it to the kitchen it's gonna stay in here till the day we move out. I sigh, getting up and padding out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I place the bowl in the dishwasher and I glimpse into the living room and discover it is a mess. No wonder I'm so stressed?! The house is a mess. I quickly start picking up plates and bowls, putting them in the dishwasher, I sort through the shit laying around and make a few piles, folding blankets as I go.

I feel Austin's arms slide around me and he grabs my hands "I'm busy right now" I inform him, he doesn't say anything as he picks me up, much to my dismay. "Austin!  I am not in the mood" I pout as he throws me over his shoulder and into the hallway. I poke at his back as he leads me into the bathroom. He places me down and starts taking off my clothes. I look around and see the bath is filled up with bubbles and warm water. I feel my cheeks blush "Aust-" I start, he quickly hushes me.  He finishes undressing me from my "business casual" look as I call it and helps me into the tub, making sure I don't slip.

I settle down and I grin as I play with the bubbles slightly "this is too sweet, you are too kind" I coo as he looks down at me, adoration twinkling in his eyes. He leans down, placing a kiss on my forehead.  As he goes to leave I grab him "stay with me?"  I ask, he nods and then smirks slightly "close your eyes" he instructs, I'm too tired to disagree so I do, laying my head back. When I open them up again he is sitting in a chair placed next to the tub, reading his book. "Did I fall asleep?" I ask "for a little bit, maybe 10 minutes?" Austin inquires, continuing to read his book. 

I rest my head up against the tub and I stare up at the man I love. "Hey Austin?"  I ask, he looks down at me "yes love?" He replies, I blush slightly at the nickname "will you read to me?" I request, he smiles "of course I will" he grins. He starts reading (I've actually never read the book, I want to though, I think I read it for school next year and I know some of the ending because spoiler memes) and I just smile up at him, a small smile plastered on my face.  I love him, I love him so much.