Cashby | S | Heat

Writing this while listening to Death Of A Bachelor :D

Omega!Alan Alpha!Austin

Alan is in heat
Alan is very submissive
Austin is protective and strong

This is supernatural so they can do it harder AND faster

THIS TAKES AWHILE TO GET TO THE SMUT BUT IT IS WORTH IT
----

~ Alan's POV ~

Austin is away on business which left me alone with the pack. I'm not entirely comfortable with the members of the pack, they don't like me. Austin should be coming home tomorrow, so I'm gonna get an early night.

Burning. I wake up to burning in my abdomen. My dick is hard as a rock and I'm feeling incredible aroused. Fuck. I didn't realize I would be going into heat so soon. Sometimes if an alpha and an omega are separated long enough near the omega's heat they omega will go into heat earlier so the alpha comes back. I let out a sob. I've always had my pills when I've been in heat but I guess since moving out I haven't thought about it. It hurts. I let out a struggled moan and rut against the mattress. Fuck it hurts. I feel myself getting increasingly wet from my behind (being a fertile male sucks) and I feel myself... Opening up? I stumble out of bed and fall onto the floor. What time is it? I crawl over to the Austin's side of the bed and look at the clock "3:21 PM" it reads, how did I sleep so much? Another wave of intensity pushes through me and I collapse on the floor, I let our a low growl. I feel wetness dripping down my legs. I try to get up but I find that my legs are like jello. I lay on the floor for awhile, feeling dizzy and hurting and aroused.

I crawl into the bathroom and turn on the tap and I let it run water and I change it to the shower as I step in. I'm still wearing clothes. Fuck. I quickly and clumsily get out of my clothes. It hurts to stand, it hurts so much. I collapse again but this time in the tub. I let the water run down me as I creep my hand to my throbbing member. I slowly move my hand up down but if doesn't relief anything, I am still whimpering. I feel the lubricant I'm producing slide down my thighs. I am crying and letting out whimpers. I finally cum but the feeling comes back quickly. "Aust- Austin" I moan out, I need him. Why did he have to go? Stupid omega mechanics and the whole going into heat shit. I feel myself release again and I let out a frustrated scream when I get hard immediately after. My body seems to be freaking out because I'm producing more lubricant.

~ Austin's POV ~

I enter the main house along with the others and I take my boots off. I hear a loud scream come from upstairs, everyone looks around at each other in confusion. "Probably Vic and Kellin" Jack laughs, we all chuckle along with him. I walk into the kitchen to get some food, my he trip back was long and tiring. "Hayley, my favourite cook!" I greet her, she looks up and smiles "sandwich?" She asks, "yes please" I plead as I sit down at the bar. "How was Alan while I was gone?" I ask, her smile falters "I barely saw him. He didn't leave your room much and when he did it was for food, he eventually stopped so I started taking food to him" she tells me, I let out a frustrated sigh, Hayley gives me an amused look which I don't get why. "If you were forced to move out of your clan because your mate was an enemy and then shunned by your mate's clan how would you feel? You are his only friend here besides Kellin who has been so infatuated with Vic he hasn't paid attention to Alan" she explains, I nod "you're right. Where is he now?" I ask, she gives me a look "he didn't greet you?" She asks curiously, I shake my head "weird, when I did talk to him, he talked about how excited he was to see you" she told me "that's pretty odd." I tell her and she nods "he is probably asleep then" she shrugs her shoulders and hands me a plate with a meaty sandwich on it. Alan doesn't sleep in late? Another ear piercing screech is heard "Vic and Kellin are really going af if" I laugh, Hayley gives me a weird look "Vic and Kellin are a few towns over for the weekend" Hayley tells me. I shoot up and run up the stairs "Alan!" I yell as I shove past people. I hear someone say something and Alan being a bad mate and so I quickly punch them and then I'm off again.
(LITTLE QUICK POV CHANGES, SORRY, IT ISN'T FOR LONG)
~ Alan's POV~