Jardougall | F | Powers

This one is mostly bullshitted, don't believe anything from this pls. I can't come up with superhero names omg I'm so sorry this isn't good

~~~~

"A hostage situation appears to be taking place downtown on Elm Street. Five men were spotted entering the bank before the situation was reported. Police and SWAT teams are on their way" the newsman explains, the dorm goes silent.

*Jenna's POV*

I look around the room and lock eyes with Vic who gives me a knowing look. I sigh and get up, quickly leaving the room. Vic catches up to me "so... Miss Electric?" He says, trying to keep up with my fast pace walking back to my room "shut up Mister Victory, you promised Kellin no more super stuff so you have to stay" I remind him and he sighs "he doesn't have to know" he tries to bargain and I roll my eyes "the campus will be buzzing the minute all of this is over and Kellin will be sure to find out someway or another that Mister Victory and Miss Electric were spotted at the scene of the crime" I lecture him. I walk into my room and shut the door as Vic walks in. He sits on my bed as I search the depths of my drawers.

"Ah ha!" I call out once I find the bag full of my stuff. I slip into the bathroom and change quickly.

I walk back out and I grab my phone "I'm so jealous of you right now" Vic whines, I laugh "sucks to be you, talk to Kellin later about tagging along with me maybe" I inform him as I open my window

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walk back out and I grab my phone "I'm so jealous of you right now" Vic whines, I laugh "sucks to be you, talk to Kellin later about tagging along with me maybe" I inform him as I open my window. I grab onto the drain pipe and wave Vic goodbye as I hoist myself out the window and onto the wall. I climb up some bricks that are sticking out and I hoist myself up onto the roof. Downtown. Elm street. I grab my phone (this one is special, made just for me by Tony who is a bit of a mad genius) I put in the address and it takes a few seconds but then my map is drawn out. I nod and look over to the next building. I jog back slightly and then I rush forward and I launch myself off the railing and onto to the next building. You catch my drift?

I jump from building to building and I finally make it to Elm street. I see the swat team and the police below me. I hear a helicopter from above and I look up to see a helicopter hovering around. There is a rope dangling from it and I smirk. Time to swing! I run back to the edge of the building and then I run forward and leap, clutching the rope and then swinging off the rope and landing onto the bank roof. Phew! Jumps like that are scary. The roof is flat except for a little structure with a door that leads into the building. I hear some chatting from within the building so I climb up the small structure and wait.

The door opens "you got the money?" One of the two men says "yep" "are all the guys waiting downstairs for the go ahead?" "Yep, it is just you and me" the person, who I guess is second in command, replies. I jump down from the little roof and I strike both of their legs in the right places, they buckle and I hit both of their guns out of their hand. "Wha-" one of them starts "you are paralyzed, you'll regain feeling in a few months, maybe a year" I explain and then I search them and I grab all their other weapons. I drop them down the side of the building.