Koli | F | I miss you (IMPORTANT POLL AT BOTTOM!)

Blink 182 inspired title

))Kellin((

Usually I'm so good with Oli going on tour. I can continue to do as I normally do, I run my blog, I hang out with my friends and family, everything is good, but he's just been doing so much lately I don't even see him during his breaks that much. Between Drop Dead, his band and his sudden need to travel, it's just hard. I miss him and I miss falling asleep next to him and staying up late by accident playing video games or him lifting me up on the counter and kissing me.

Something about this tour just broke me a bit. I did great the first week, kept up with my blog and social media, got some kick ass breakfast with Alysha, hung out with my mum and had a sleepover with my friend Ash. But now I'm just in bed all day, I'm not updating any social media, I've ignored calls from almost everyone, I haven't even talked to Oli all week and I haven't showered or gotten changed in 4 days.

I slowly rose from my bed, getting on some slippers and walking out of my room and pulling my hoodie up, I grab my wallet and walk out of the apartment and start off to the grocery store. I awkwardly stand in the elevator with a neighbour, but we eventually part ways the minute we get outside.  I head to the market and end up standing in front of the frozen meats aisle for about 5 minutes before walking away. I grab some frozen pizzas, chips, a cucumber, a bunch of chocolate and ice cream. I walk back home and make my way up to the apartment. I shuffle my way into the kitchen, putting the frozen stuff in the freezer, I then take the chips and shuffle up to my room. I settle down on my bed and grab my laptop.  I end up with Gilmore Girls and start eating chips.

I wake up with a start when I hear the door slam, I start to freak out, shoving the chip bag and my laptop off me and I quickly grab the baseball bat from the closet. I slowly start my way into the hall, I start peaking through rooms upstairs then I slowly go downstairs, I see the light on in the kitchen, I raise my bat and quickly walk in. "Who the fuck are you?" I yell out, the fridge door closes and it's Oli, my bat quickly falls out of my hands and I cover my mouth "Kellin!? What's wrong with you?" Oli asks "not even a hi" I jokingly whisper, he sighs and rubs temples, "sorry! I didn't mean to upset you, the house was supposed to be clean for when you came back and I was gonna have dinner made" I whimper, his eyebrows furrow together and he comes up to me, pulling me into his arms, he rubs my back.

"Baby why didn't you call me, you seem so... Different from when I left" he says softly, I nod, tears falling down my face. He pulls away and wipes the tears away from my face "Kellin, I love you more so much I don't think I can even put it into words. You should've told me if you were feeling like this" he whispers, pushing the hair out of my face.

"When was the last time you showered?" Oli asks and I look down at my feet, embarrassed to answer, "c'mon" he says quietly, pulling me up the stairs and into the bathroom, turning on the light and starting up the water. He undresses me and pushes me in, he goes to leave but I whine and grab his wrist. He looks at me in contemplation for a minute, finally sighing and undressing, I've missed his tattoos.

He holds me as we stand under warm water and I lean back into his chest, we finally get washed up. He leads me to the bedroom and sighed at the sight and I feel like disappearing. He puts on some clothes and starts to gather up trash, tossing it into the bin that's in our bedroom. He looks up at me and gives me a smirk "just gonna stand there naked?" He teases, I blush in response and go into the closet to put on clothes.

I walk out and help Oli change the bed, after I smooth out the last corner Oli grabs my waist and pulls us onto the bed, I giggle and put my head into his chest. "M'sorry" I whisper "why are you sorry?" Oli asks "for not telling you, for not having the house nice and dinner made" I quietly reply, he squeezes me and pulls me closer "you have no reason to be sorry, I'm a little upset that you didn't tell me but if I was in your shoes I probably would've done the same thing and you most definitely shouldn't be sorry for not having the house ready, as long as you're here I'm happy" he smiles down at me and I snuggle into his chest and smirk "thank you" I whisper, feeling content and loved.

-

Sorry I don't update much lol rip

Poll: (vote for a story)
I KNOW IT'S A LOT BUT I'LL DO THE TOP THREE AND IT'LL BE GREAT!!! PLEASE JUST COMMENT ON THE THREE YOU LIKE

She's An Elegant Lady
Sameron where Sam is a girl/ basically a pastel x punk au but better

Right Away Mr. Carlile
Cashby where Austin is a big CEO and Alan is his new secretary and he's clumsy and wears feminine clothing

POWERS
Loads of gay ships and they are basically all these people with powers who've been outlawed from the city

GEARS
Brustoff, Kellic, Jardougall, some side Perrentes steampunk au. Hard to explain but it has some prince and the pauper vibes for brustoff then some fem Kellin, hard to explain

Best Or Worst Summer Ever?
Cashby where Alan is a girl and her and her shitty family go to Austin's summer cabin and Alan is pretty edge and Austin doesn't like her at first. There's a scene where their younger brothers find her underwear and vibrator lol

/working title/
Loads of ships, hogwarts au
(Would take awhile lol rip)

TECHNICOLOR
Kellic where Kellin is a mystery and wears crazy, bright things and lives in a big cool bright house and Vic is intrigued
(Title inspired by Sainte)

Assistance
Genderbent Kellin where Kellin's parents are famous and shitty and Vic is getting pressured to find a job so she becomes Kellin's personal assistant

Just An Assistant
Vic is a hard ass CEO and Kellin is an inexperienced 19 y/o in desperate need for a job. So when Vic's old assistant falls pregnant with his brother's kid Vic needs someone quick but everyone doesn't make it to final interviews

we live in cities not very pretty but we show them how we run things
Vic is a quiet, introverted senior who was once talk of the school until the summer before senior year, now Mike has taken over that role. Kellin is loud, sort of obnoxious, genderbending, openly gay guy who doesn't take shit from anyone.

Follow You
Brustoff, genderbent. Bella is a spoiled party 19 y/o girl who finally gets on her famous mother's last nerve. Denise makes a living off of correcting party girls like Bella, so when Miss Bruce contacts Denise to control Bella, Denise just can't deny the offer
(Needs cover?)

Woof
Kellic/Cashby. Vic is thrust into role of Alpha before he's ready. Kellin is just a sensitive fertile omega. Alan is a werecat who was abandoned at the pack and is bullied for being a werecat. Austin is now Vic's beta but has a hard time cleaning up his act after everyone in his family dies.

I KNOW IT'S A LOT BUT I'LL DO THE TOP THREE AND IT'LL BE GREAT!!! PLEASE JUST COMMENT ON THE THREE YOU LIKE