I'm watching H20 Just Add Water don't judge me | F | Cashby

I'M WATCHING H2O JUST ADD WATER BECAUSE THROWBACK AND NOW I'M LIKE !!!! MERMAID !!!! YES!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alan's POV*

Alan I walked down the beach, him on the side of me that faces the ocean, can't have any... troubles. When I was 15 something rather unfortunate happened and then after it I couldn't touch water without growing a tail. It's fun, when I'm alone, my best friend and I grew even closer after it happened. He is also a mermaid. It's still a bit weird to say, even though I'm 18 now. 

Austin and I have been dating for a year (We celebrated our anniversary just about two weeks ago) and I still haven't told him. How am I supposed to?! 'Oh by the way your boyfriend can't touch water because he grows a tail' 'oh hey your boyfriend can control, freeze and heat up water' 'so are you into... scales?' 

I'm lost in my thoughts when I feel Austin push me into the soft sand and starts to tickle me. I start giggling like crazy "Aus- Austin st- stop it!" I wheeze out, but he is relentless. I finally get out of his grip and start to run off. I know he is following me. I feel his arms around my waist as he hoists me up into the air. I laugh and curl into myself. "Austin you are being silly!" I exclaim as he lets me down. I turn around, facing him, cupping his face and leaning up, him leaning down, our lips connecting. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me around and made me hop up on his back. He carried me down the beach for awhile and then I heard him chuckle "what are you laughing about?" I ask, "oh nothing, hey are you hot?" He asks "no, why?" I ask, curiosity evident in my voice. "Let's have a dip!" He yells, running towards the water. "No! No no no Austin no!" I say quickly, trying to get out of his grip. "Don't worry, I'm right here for you!" He says, I continue to struggle. His feet in the water. I pull my legs up and try to avoid the water. "Let's get out of the water, please" I plead. "Fine" he sighs. 

DON'T DO IT AUSTIN.

He drops me into the water. "Fuck" I whisper, getting up and running further into the water. I feel myself transforming and I flop into the water. "Alan?" Austin asks, walking further into the water. "Stay there, please" I ask him, sinking further into the water. "Why? What's wrong?" He asks. I sigh, closing my eyes. I have to tell him. "Okay, but you can't freak out!" I tell him "Alan, I love you I don't think anything about you can freak me out" He explains. I take a deep breath and I flip my tail up. Austin stares at me. "I know! I'm a freak, I get if you don't want to date anymore, I'll just... swim away" I tell him, turning around and starting to swim out. "Wait! Ally pally" he calls out, I turn around "yeah?" I ask, "so like... this happens when you touch water?" He asks "pretty much"

"and so... this is real?"

"110% real" 

"Just you?" 

"No... Denis is too" 

"Wow! That is crazy!" 

"I get it, this is insane, I'll leave"

"No! Don't go, this is really cool... just a bit to get used to"

"And you aren't even the one who grows a tail when it rains"

"Is that why we never go out in the rain?"

"Also why I said no to going to the pool last week"

"Y'know this is insane"

I nod and start crawling to the sand, Austin beside me. "So... Scales huh?" He asks, I laugh "are you into that?" I ask, he laughs "no, not into fish, sorry." He jokes "guess we can't date then" I laugh "no, I love you, scales and tail" he compliments. I finally reach the sand and I lay down, drying myself off with a little heating. 

"Wait! What?" Austin asks as I hold my hand to tail, "powers. control, heat and freeze" I explain. "This is really cool" he says in awe, I laugh "it's all fun and games till someone splashes water on you as a joke" I explain, he laughs "so who else knows?" He asks "Denis' boyfriend, Kellin and Vic and Phil" I explain "I was the last to know?" He asks, mock hurt, I roll my eyes "no, it's just hard to explain. I was caught most of the time by them, you're the first person I actually explained it to" I tell him. 

I get up after my legs are back and I grab his hand. "So... Movie tonight?" I asked, "sure" he says "nothing with water though" I giggle. 

~~~~~

Rikki is me

I love her so much

She was one of my first crushes

LOWKEY BRUSTOFF WAS MENTIONED LMAO