Ryden | F | Poking

Another short one rip

Hippy Ryan because hippy!Ryan is my FAVOURITE, V&V Brendon, Brendon and Spencer are like Twenty One Pilots but with Panic! AKA they are both in Panic! but it has always been them

~~~~~

*Ryan's POV*

I laid in bed, book in hands, I hear Brendon downstairs, singing. He's been busy lately with the band, he is excited to release the new album though, but late nights like these have become the norm which means grumpy Brendon. I heard him slam something shut and stomp up the stairs. He entered the room, frown written over his face, "you okay babe?" I ask, he grunts at me and gets in bed, turning his bedside lamp off. I roll my eyes at him and continue reading till he lets out an annoyed sigh and I realize he is waiting for me to turn off my lamp "fine" I mutter, putting my book down and turning off the lamp. As I lay under the blankets I debate whether to pry into what is bothering him or not, when he goes to bed angry it effects the mood of everyone and everything around him. I poke him with my toe, he doesn't notice. He does however shift so he is facing away from me, I start to poke his back. "Ryan" he huffs, I continue poking his back and move to his sides. He swats my hands away.

I start tickling him and I hear him let out a small giggle which he masks as a cough. I get closer and put one leg over him so he can't escape. "George Ryan Ross the Third!" he scolds me as I move my hands to his stomach aka his weak (Weeke) spot. He let's out a laugh and I smirk. "R- Ryan" he breathes out as I continue to tickle him, he tries worming away. He finally pushes me off and straddles me, starting to tickle me all over. I giggle and try to swat his hands away "s- st- stop" I get out and he laughs "you started it!" he reminds me

*Brendon's POV*

Ryan's curly hair is getting in his face as he throws his head around, he is giggling like a mad man. I'm so intent on watching him I don't notice his hands on my stomach as he starts tickling me like crazy and I start to grin and laugh. I am laughing so hard I collapse on him and he lets out a small "oof". I look at him and brush the hair out of his face. He is grinning at me with a certain playfulness. I move forward and kiss him before he can do anything else.

We stay like that for awhile, on and off kissing, staring into each other's eyes. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on" I tell him, he smirks "you are the most handsome man at the party" he tells me. We kiss and continue to stare at each other with loving eyes until his eyes start to shut. They finally flutter shut and I watch him fall into a deep sleep. His lips slightly parted, his chest rising up and down at a steady pace. I put the blankets back on top of us and I pull him closer to me. I swear I feel him snuggle up against me, but that might be my imagination playing games.

~~~

I LOVE THE ACADEMY IS... GUYS HELP