Dreamsicles

A/N: Dedicated to Ashley, my love who has helped me through this

WELCOME TO THE SMUT!!

xx

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Suck me Mitchy."

"Will it taste good?"

"Yes baby boy, it's a lollipop. Sweet and tasty and all for you. Go ahead."

"Yes Daddy."

Mitch puts his lips over Scott's tip and pushes in about halfway. He moans before pulling him out and says, "Mmm Daddy you were right! You taste so good! So sweet, like candy."

"Yes, boy, it's your very own lollipop and you can suck on it all you want. Go on."

Mitch takes almost all of Scott into his mouth, but he can't do it all so he grabs the base with his hands.

He starts sucking on him long and hard, running the tip of his tongue along Scott's slit.

"Yesss, you're such a good boy. Such a nice boy.. With such a nice mouth.. Lick my lollipop baby, you love it, don't you?" Scott moans.

Mitch moans lightly, making vibrations around Scott's cock and making Scott hitch his breath in desire.

Mitch needs to breathe, so Scott pulls out and tilts Mitch's head up. Mitch looks up at him with innocent eyes and his lips slightly parted, breathing hard.

"You're so goddamn beautiful Mitchy."

"Thank you Daddy," he replies, and starts stroking Scott slowly as he kisses up his cock.

Mitch runs his tongue repeatedly over Scott's slit, causing precum to leak out. Mitch giggles at this and continues kissing on him.

Mitch suddenly blows hot air onto Scott's cock, causing his knees to start getting weak so he pulls Mitch's head up again.

"Do you like Twinkies, Mitch? Or those dreamsicle type of popsicles?"

"Yes, Daddy, those are my favorite! I love the cream inside." Mitch smiles and replies excitedly.

"Then go back to sucking, and your lollipop will turn into a popsicle."

"Yes Daddy."

Mitch takes Scott in again and ends up taking all of him.

"Fucckkkk Mitchy, oh my god."

Mitch starts deep-throating him and Scott loves the feeling of being enveloped in Mitch's warm, wet mouth. Mitch bobs his head quickly, causing more leaking precum from Scott, almost reaching orgasm.

"Mmm... You ready baby? Ready for all the delicious cream that you love?"

Mitch tries nodding his head, consequentially bobbing more, before he sucks even harder, hollowing his cheeks as he sucks on him.

Scott suddenly cums hard, coating Mitch's throat with his liquid. Scott moans out, almost whimpering at the feeling of his gorgeous release into Mitch's mouth. Mitch tries his best to swallow it all, but a few drops escape from Mitch's mouth, which is such a pretty sight to Scott.

Mitch pulls him out, and licks off the last few bits from his mouth.

"Did you like it baby? Did you like all my cream?"

"Yes Daddy, I love how you taste. So savory, so decadent. So succulent. I love your popsicle, Daddy, but I love your cream a lot more."