Dress Up

10:05 P.M.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby boy?"

"Can we play dress up again?"

*****************

Mitch had decided that he'd be the one to wait in the bedroom for Scott, sending him out to the living room with a note:

10:15 P.M., meet me here. wear nothing but your robe. don't be late, loverboy.

And damn, Scott was excited.

He didn't really know exactly how to prepare or what to do, so he just stripped himself of his normal pajamas and pulled on his robe from the bathroom. He sat on the couch, waiting until it was time and contemplating his situation.

Scott has no idea what to expect. He knows Mitch likes playing games and experimenting like this, but he never knows how far he'd ever go. Scott was always open to try new things, but they both knew that if one of them didn't like what they were doing, they'd tell each other.

'Dress up' is all Scott knows. The only hint he gets. Mitch asking for permission to play in that innocent yet sultry voice that weakened Scott to his knees.

They'd played dress up before, this wasn't anything new, yet Scott's mind runs wild as he hears the clock ticking.

10:13 P.M.

Two minutes. Okay, Scott thinks to himself. I can do this. Why am I freaking out?

He walks up in front of the bedroom door, running his a hand through his hair and thinking of all the possibilities of what Mitch could be dressed up as.

Mitch knew that Scott didn't really like him dressing up as animals, except maybe a cat. Scott goes through it all in his head before realizing where he is and what he's doing, quickly checking the time.

10:15 P.M.

Scott knocks twice softly on the door, opening it up a bit, but not actually enough to see inside.

"Come inside, playboy."

Before walking in, Scott noticed a pattern. Playboy. Before it was loverboy.. What was Mitch playing at? What was he planni-

"Oh fuck." Scott whispers under his breath, more to himself than anyone else when he walks in to see Mitch.

Mitch is laying on his side on the bed, on display for Scott with a bunny costume on. A bunny costume. And not one of those stupid halloween costumes, this one was sexy.

He was dressed up as a sexy bunny.
A playboy bunny. All the dots connected in Scott's brain and he could feel himself getting harder at his thoughts and the sight of Mitch before him.

Mitch was wearing a tight black little onepiece outfit, showing off his collarbones and thighs. He even wore cute black bunny ears, with a hand placed on his hip. He had a matching black bowtie on and black lacy wrist cuffs, the epitome of the playboy bunny.

Scott just stares at him in shock, admiring all of his features as he subconsciously gets harder and harder.

"You like it, Daddy?" Mitch asks, getting up and twirling around a bit to show he had a small puff of a tail to complete his look.