Worth The Wait

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I've been pretty busy and the GRAMMYS WERE YESTERDAY!! I'm so proud of my puppies and wish them the best for this year

Also IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

But anyways, back to the oneshots

This one is pretty long, but I hope you enjoy!

This one was requested by @TurquoiseDaisy :)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Good morning sunshine." Scott says softly as Mitch flutters his eyes open.

"You're cute." Mitch laughs lightly, still waking up.

"You're beautiful." Scott replies, sitting up with his head resting on his hand, admiring his boyfriend's face and brushing the hair out of his eyes.

They stare at each other for a few seconds, getting lost in each other's eyes before Mitch starts blushing and turning his head away.

"What?" Scott asks, "Baby, don't be shy."

"I.. Um.." He mumbles, gesturing his hands and pointing downward.

"What is it, baby?"

Mitch just continues pointing down until Scott finally gets the hint and realizes what Mitch is gesturing to.

Scott dips his head under the covers before popping his head right back up, "Oh, I see you woke up with a little problem. That's nothing to be ashamed of, baby. Let me take care of that for you." Scott says, crawling over Mitch.

"No, Scotty, it's okay, let me go take a shower." Mitch says, starting to pull the covers off until Scott stops him.

"No. I'm gonna take care of you because you're my boy and I love you and I wanna make you feel good." Scott says, pinning his arms down softly before starting to kiss down his chest.

"Okay.." Mitch says, enjoying the playful kisses from Scott on his torso.

Scott starts licking on one of Mitch's nipples, flicking his tongue back and forth on it before taking it into his mouth, sucking on it softly until it stiffens.

He does the same treatment to the other, making Mitch moan out softly.

He licks across them playfully, feeling Mitch's cock grow harder beneath him and press against his leg.

"Ooh, you like it, baby?" Scott asks against his chest, wrapping his fingers around Mitch's cock below.

"Hmm yeah Daddy."

"Ooh, Daddy? That's what you're gonna call me now?"

"I'm sorry, I just.. more.. please."

"Shh, no, no, it's okay boy. Call me whatever you want. I like Daddy." Scott says, kissing even more down his stomach.

He finally reaches his cock and smiles before kissing up his cock on every spot he can reach except the tip, purposefully ignoring it.

He kisses his thighs and goes lower to his knees.

"Daddy! What are you doing? Pleassee, I need you."

Scott just laughs lightly before crawling back up and taking Mitch into his mouth. He bobs his head twice before pulling him out and stroking him quickly.