Cherished

A/N: Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I've been soooo busy

Life has just been so hectic lately

But I hope you guys enjoy this one, it's inspired by this thread from Twitter: https://twitter.com/scomicheimagine/status/706325243288121344?s=09

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Scott awakes to a hazy daylight, surprised to find himself alone in bed.

He doesn't want to leave the warmth of his bed, but he wants to find his boyfriend, so he gets up, pulls on some sweats, and seeks out Mitch.

He sees his boy in the kitchen, in front of the counter, typing something on his phone. The brunette is wearing only his black boxers and Scott's old t-shirt from last night, looking overlong over his small frame.

Scott approaches him, "Good morning." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist and hugging him from behind.

"Morning." Mitch giggles back as Scott buries his head into Mitch's back.

Despite being taller than him, Scott likes to cuddle into Mitch all the time, so Mitch is used to this treatment, but still finds it amusing.

Scott soon gets uncomfortable in this position, though, so he rests his chin on Mitch's shoulder, moving to kiss his cheek.

Mitch gives him a sweet smile and turns his head to kiss Scott's lips.

They've kissed thousands of times by now, but Mitch can't help but feel sparks every time Scott's lips even graze his own, his taste entering his mouth.

Mitch pulls away and sets his phone off to the side, turning around in Scott's arms.

Scott smiles softly and kisses him again, his light eyes closing and his hands coming up to cup Mitch's face.

Mitch lets his hands travel up Scott's chest, feeling the soft bare skin, before he moves to his arms, relishing the feel of his strong biceps.

Scott pulls away and Mitch's eyes are still closed, so Scott pulls the boy's t-shirt off, making Mitch open his eyes and smirk.

Scott looks at Mitch's neck, finding his target, and kisses down it, the small boy moaning a bit and stretching his neck out so the blonde can have better access.

"You're so beautiful." Scott mumbles against the pale skin, kissing all over to make Mitch shiver.

Scott makes his way around the boy's throat, kissing and lapping at certain spots to make the boy go numb. Scott sucks on a special spot on Mitch's neck, making him moan out loudly and let his head fall back.

Scott can't help but smirk at his boy's actions as he continues to suck softly, marking his territory. He pulls away and licks at the tender bruised flesh before whispering in his ear, "I love when you make those sounds for me, baby. You're so gorgeous."

Mitch feels as if this is an out-of-body experience, trying to comprehend everything that Scott is doing. Every time Mitch feels Scott put his soft lips on his neck, it makes Mitch want to give him his whole body.

Scott continues kissing and lapping at Mitch's neck, making small little love bites here and there to mark his boy.

He eventually travels lower to kiss down his chest, Mitch giggling slightly. Scott looks up at him, his blue eyes dark and dangerous despite the sweetness of his actions.

Scott pulls his face away from his chest and runs his fingers softly along Mitch's jutting collarbones, admiring the boy in front of him.

"You're so beautiful." He says in wonder as he stares at his chest, the few tattoos littered here and there, his collarbones protruding beautifully.