I Am Yours & You Are Mine (pt. 2)

A/N: Warnings!!

Okay so as you know, this is REALLY rough, so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Scott is really mad/jealous, as you know, and he treats Mitch kinda badly.

READ WITH CAUTION, I hope you guys like it

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Scott opens the front door rapidly and pushes Mitch inside before slamming him against the door.

Mitch screams out lightly before Scott kisses him roughly, shoving his tongue inside his mouth. He holds his wrists against the door and soon starts kissing down his neck and sucking on it.

He creates a few hickeys on Mitch before kissing and licking across them, saying, "Not only are you supposed to know that you're mine, everyone needs to see that you're mine. I'm gonna mark you, boy."

He continues biting on Mitch's neck before pulling his shirt off.

He kisses down Mitch's torso before feeling him through his pants.

"Hmm you're hard for me, boy. You need me, don't you?"

"Yes.. Please." Mitch says, those being the first words he speaks while feeling safe.

"Well, you don't need me as much as I need you. On your knees."

Mitch quickly gets on his knees and pulls down Scott's pants and boxers, taking Scott's cock into his mouth instantly.

"Yess, good boy. You're finally doing something right."

Mitch sucks and sucks, hollowing his cheeks and bobbing his head quickly. He pulls him out for a second and starts playing with Scott's balls before Scott pulls Mitch's hair and shoves his cock down his throat.

"Did I say you could stop?! No. Who is in control? Me. You do as I say, not what you want."

Scott holds the back of Mitch's head and slowly thrusts into his mouth, causing Mitch's eyes to water. He hits the back of his throat and Mitch gags before relaxing his muscles and trying to take him in easily. After a few more thrusts, Scott figures Mitch has had enough, and pulls out.

Mitch breathes heavily and leans down, trying to catch his breath.

Scott removes his button-up and takes the rest of his clothes off before reaching down to Mitch.

"Here boy, come up here." He says, taking Mitch's arm and pulling him up.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know." Mitch mumbles, looking down.

"Come on." He leads him into their bedroom and pushes Mitch down onto the bed.

Mitch pushes his head into the pillow as Scott removes the rest of his clothes.

"Scott, please.... I'm.. I'm scared."

"Goddamn right, you should be scared of me!" Scott says before spanking one of Mitch's cheeks, hard.

Mitch yelps at this, and squirms at the pain from Scott's hand.