Begging

A/N: Warnings!!

This is a bit rough; there's the Daddy kink, and use of the words "Sir" and "slut."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Scott gets home and roughly puts his keys down before taking his jacket off and hanging it up.

Mitch approaches him, "Hi Daddy-" going up on his tippy toes to lean into a sweet kiss before Scott cuts him off.

"On the floor, hands and knees. Naked." He says curtly while undressing himself.

Mitch is naked within seconds, he's used to being quick for Scott, letting him have his way with him. He gets on the floor, in position when he sees Scott scoot up to him on his knees.

"Did I do something bad, Daddy? Was I misbehavin'?" Mitch asks in an innocent voice, yet he was still concerned about Scott's attitude.

"No, you sweet boy. Shh it's okay. It wasn't you. Daddy's had a bit of a difficult day at work today and he needs some release. Can you help me with that, boy?" Scott says as he rubs a lubed finger inside of Mitch, causing him to moan lightly even though he's far used to this by now.

"Yes Daddy. I can make you feel good, Sir."

"Can this gorgeous little hole help me?" Scott asks, dipping another finger inside, making them hook inside Mitch, rubbing against him and trying to find his spot.

"Fuck! Daddy, yes, use this hole all you want. Use it to your heart's desire."

"Bitch!" Scott pulls his fingers out and slaps Mitch's cheek hard, causing Mitch to whimper. "Don't ever cuss at me. Even if you're in bliss and begging to cum. You do it again, and I'll punish you. I don't think we want that, do we boy?"

"No, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Good boy. Now lift up, come on." Scott says as he puts a pillow under Mitch's knees, causing his ass to be just a little higher and more exposed.

"You have such a pretty pink little hole, Mitchy. So pink and clean and hairless, just for me. Such a good boy. You take care of your hole, just how I like it. So pretty."

Mitch replies, "Yes Si-YES SIR!" He screams out when he feels Scott's tongue in his hole, tasting him and repeatedly licking in and out.

"Yes Daddy, yesss. Oh god. Yes Daddy. Your tongue feels so good. Thank you Daddy, thank you. You're so good to me. Fu-Oh my god." Mitch says, gasping loudly and moaning.

Scott continues licking around before spitting on his hole and continuing to lick.

Mitch moans louder at the wetness before Scott re-enters two of his fingers while still licking, causing Mitch to squirm.

By this time, Mitch is rock hard and almost yelling, due to the pleasure. Mitch grabs his cock, pumping himself once before Scott quickly slaps his hand away. Mitch groans but enjoys the pleasure being given to his opening.

Scott pulls away and pulls his fingers out before sitting on his knees in front of Mitch again, resting his cock on his lower back.

"You ready baby? Are you prepped enough, princess?"

"Yes Daddy. Please."

"You're so hungry, aren't you, baby? Hungry for this cock. This cock that's gonna slam so hard into you."

Mitch starts rocking back against Scott's body, craving more contact.

Scott chuckles at this and says, "You're such a little cockslut, you know that? So needy for my cock. Beg for it, Mitchy. Beg."

"Please fuck me Daddy. Pound your huge cock into me. Please Daddy, I wanna feel you. I wanna feel your cock in my ass, slamming into me. Own my ass. Bruise me, Daddy, spank me. This ass is yours."

Scott teases Mitch and runs his tip along Mitch's hole; Mitch knows he needs to beg more.

"Daddy?" Mitch asks just above a whisper, "I wanna feel you cum inside me, Daddy. I want you to fill me up with your milk. Cum inside me. C'mon Daddy. Fuck me."

This drives Scott over the edge and he suddenly thrusts all of himself inside, knowing that Mitch is okay, due to his previous excessive prep.

"YES Daddy! Oh god. Fuck me Daddy, please." Mitch starts rocking against Scott's cock, loving the feeling of him.

"Stop." Scott orders, before he grabs Mitch's hips and starts thrusting fast into him.

"Mmh, Daddy faster."

"Shh, patience boy. I'm gonna treat this ass nice."

Scott thrusts at a steady pace, though Mitch wants more. Mitch moans at every thrust before grabbing to stroke himself.

"Did I grant you permission to do that, you little slut? No. You listen to me and only me. No one else. Not even yourself. You got that boy?"

"Yeessss DaaAaddyy" Mitch moans out as Scott goes faster.

"You like that, don't you boy?  Yess.... this gorgeous ass is mine, all MINE."

Scott thrusts long and hard but still so rapidly, causing Mitch to scream out. Scott's tip grazes against Mitch's spot every time, leaving Mitch breathless.

Scott suddenly grabs Mitch's cock and pumps him slowly, rubbing his thumb atop Mitch's slit.

"Ohhhh yesss oh my god..Mmhh Daddy.. please Daddy let me cum."

"Oh, you wanna cum, boy? Okay. But I'm gonna make you scream, boy."

Scott thrusts into him even rougher, making Mitch scream out loudly at every thrust.

"Who owns this ass, boy? Who is the only one that can pound your ass like this?"

"You, Sir, you!!"

"Say my name, Mitchy, I wanna hear those vowels drop out of those gorgeous lips of yours."

"Scott.. Oh god.. Scott.. Fuck me Scott! Harder!!"

Scott thrusts into him one last time before cumming deep inside Mitch, filling him up. He thrusts slowly a few times after, using his ass to leave him dry.

"SCOTT!!" Mitch screams out, now cumming himself as Scott strokes him off quickly.

Scott lays on Mitch's back as they both breathe heavily for a few minutes before Scott slowly pulls out and lays next to Mitch.

"Fuck.. Damn Mitch. You definitely know how to beg."

"I was only able to perfect it from being fucked by you. With that cock, who wouldn't beg?"

They both chuckle lightly while Mitch crawls onto Scott's chest and cuddles into his neck.

"But damn is right Scotty, I won't be able to walk for a week. Where in the hell did you learn to work your tongue like that, boy? I almost died."

Scott laughs and kisses Mitch's head. "I'm glad you liked it baby. I was afraid I was being a bit too aggressive, but-"

"Oh no, Scott are you kidding? I love when you're all dominant and hot. But I hate when you tease me, it makes me wanna pin you down and just ride you."

"Is that an offering?"

"Maybe. Do you want it to be one? Are you up for it, Daddy?"

"I want you to be my little cowboy, Mitch."

Mitch giggles at this, "Yes, Sir."