Chocolate

A/N: Heyy guys so this was really fun to write and it was requested by PinkShi-Tzupuppy01 :)

Hope you enjoyyyyy

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Hey babe!" Scott says, returning home from work with a box of chocolates.

"Hi Scott!" Mitch says, reaching up to kiss him.

They share a small kiss before Scott pushes the chocolates to Mitch's chest, silently telling him to take them.

"Scott, what's this for?"

"I just love you and thought I'd buy some chocolates for my boyfriend because I know how much you love them."

"Aww thank you, Scotty, this was so unexpected! I'll go put them away and then we can have them after dinner, okay?"

"Whatever you want, baby." Scott replied with a kiss to Mitch's forehead.

Mitch giggled and skipped away, putting the chocolates in the kitchen.

******************

After dinner, they were snuggled on the couch, watching Comedy Central.

They laid down together with Scott's hands around Mitch's waist when Mitch tried getting up to get out of his embrace.

Scott tightened his grip around him, making him stay.

Mitch protested, "Daddy! Let me go! Please? I wanna get something."

"But baby.."

"Please, Scotty?"

"I just wanna keep you here so I can kiss you, hug you, love you, care for you, and just cuddle with you!"

"I promise I'll be right back. Please, Daddy, please?" Mitch begs, looking at Scott with big eyes.

Scott can't help but give in to those puppydog eyes, so he sighs and releases Mitch, defeated.

Mitch runs to the kitchen and returns to see Scott sitting up on the couch, his hair ruffled and the blanket resting on the spot next to him on the couch. He noticed that the TV was also turned off when Scott spoke.

"Ooh, you brought the chocolate?" Scott asks, eyes widening as he looks at the box in Mitch's hands.

"Of course, silly." Mitch replies, sitting next to Scott and opening the box.

They both take a piece from the box and intertwine arms, popping the chocolates into each other's mouths.

They giggle together before Mitch says, "We're so cheesy," which causes them to giggle even more.

Mitch chews on his piece slowly before Scott interrupts him, "No, you should let it melt in your mouth."

"Oh, sorry. I guess I'll just have to get another one." He replies, mischievously grabbing another piece.

He drops the chocolate on his tongue and closes his mouth, letting it melt.

"Mmm, it's mint," he says, moaning at the taste of the chocolate.

"Damn Mitchy, you're just moaning at chocolate? I know a better way to make you moan, boy."

"Scott!" He says, scolding him playfully.

Scott just laughs and takes another chocolate into his mouth.

"It's just so good!"

"I know baby. I'm just glad you like them." Scott says, pulling Mitch onto his lap and kissing his cheek.