At Your Service

A/N: Dedicated to my queen, Ashley. I love you babe. You are strong and you have helped me through many things. I hope I have done the same with you <3

I hope you like this oneshot :) xx

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Daddy?" Mitch asks as he exits the bathroom, getting ready for bed. He walks into the bedroom to see Scott wearing his glasses and lying on the bed, reading a book.

"Yes, baby?" Scott looks up.

"Um.. well, um.. I had a suggestion for the next time we play.."

Mitch would call whenever they had sex, 'play.' And Scott would always love this and find it so cute. He chuckled slightly to himself before answering his boy.

"Okay, baby. What is it?" He says, setting the book and his glasses down.

"Well. Um.. I don't know if you'd be into it or anything.. But, um.. I wanna try dressing up next time.. And we could do like.. a scene.. and have roles.. Is that okay?" Mitch says, seeming very unsure of himself.

"Oh yeah, baby. I'm down for that." Scott answers. They usually had scenes and roles so he was a bit confused as to why Mitch was asking this, but he let him continue.

"But um.." Mitch says, walking closer to Scott, "Can I keep it a secret? I don't want you to know what I'm gonna be until you see me."

"Of course baby."

"Yay!! Thank you Daddy!" Mitch says relieved, smiling and running up to Scott on the bed.

Scott pulls him into his arms and kisses his head softly.

"I do have one question, though. Will you be a little animal for me?"

"Umm.. no, Daddy, but I will be wearing a costume. Well, it's actually more of an outfit."

"Okay, I'm okay with that. I love you baby."

"I love you too, Daddy."

**************

Mitch was so nervous, yet he knew that he wanted to do this and hoped Scott would like it. He was also really excited though, so he fought his nerves as he put the last touch of his outfit on his head, the cap.

Mitch walks in seductively to see Scott lying on the bed with the covers pulled up to his bare stomach, waiting for him.

"Oh!" Mitch says softly, holding a hand up to his mouth in fake shock, "Hello Master."

Scott can't believe the sight before him. He licks his lips as he stares Mitch up and down.

Mitch is wearing a short black and white maid's dress, his black hair complemented by the white cap, and the perfect touch of dark high-waisted fishnet stockings, holding a duster to top it all off.

"I didn't know you'd be back from the office at this hour. I'm sorry Master, I won't take too long." Mitch says.

Mitch begins to walk towards the dresser and different shelves in the room, swaying his hips as he starts to dust the already perfectly clean pieces of furniture.

Scott is at a loss for words but he knows damn sure that he likes how 'Master' sounds coming from Mitch's lips. Scott feels his cock twitch under the covers as he watches Mitch going around the room to clean around little knickknacks, bending over slightly to expose himself to Scott and tease him.