Cinnamon

A/N: Hiiiiii!!!!!

So this one was also co-written by my friend Bailey (falua7 ) [well the beginning was] until I decided to take this idea and put my own spin on it!

THIS WAS REALLY REALLY FUN FOR ME TO WRITE AND I'M KINDA IN LOVE WITH IT LOL

Thank you always for your support, I hope you guys like it as much as I do xx

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

As Mitch walks into the kitchen, he smells sweet spices and sees that Scott is baking something.

"Hey Scotty what cha bakin'?" He asks and happily skips to Scott.

"Some cinnamon sugar cookies, for an office party. Why babe?" Scott says as he pours his own mixture of cinnamon & sugar onto the unbaked dough on the tray.

"Becaaaauseee," Mitch says, accidentally bumping into Scott, consequentially spilling the sugar all over him, "I had another idea for all that sugar.."

"MITCH!!!! God dammit, I'm cooking!!" Scott yells as he quickly pulls his t-shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He looks down to see that a bunch of sugar spilled onto his bare chest, "Ugh Mitch!!"

Mitch backs up a bit, slightly startled by Scott yelling, "Gosh, don't be so loud! I'm quite sure you'll like my idea.. Once we get started.." Mitch says, walking up to Scott again and smirking suggestively.

Scott is still mad and looks pissed as he tries to wipe the spices off his chest, causing them to just spread around more, "Mitch, what do you want?"

He finally looks up to see the suggestive smirk on Mitch's face, "Ohh.. okay baby. Well if you had that planned, we can do whatever you want, now that you interrupted me."

"Oh no no no, Scotty," Mitch replies, putting a finger to Scott's lips, "This is perfect.." He moves in closer to Scott's abdomen, sticking out his tongue.

"Umm.. Babe? What are you doing?"

"You'll see Daddy." Mitch smirks at Scott and then licks up one smooth line along Scott's torso.

"Aah!" Scott is startled yet turned on at the warm feeling of Mitch's tongue, "Mitch? Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine. Are you okay, Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby, it's just.. are you hungry? I can give you something a lot better but you can keep licking.. if you want."

"Ohhhh I see. You like this, don't you? But you're afraid to admit it?" Mitch says, getting up again, "Yes, Daddy, I'm soo hungry! For you.."

"Shhh.. baby.. just continue licking." Scott pushes Mitch's head down and guides his head to his nipple.

Mitch darts his tongue out and licks softly, teasing Scott's nipple before suddenly sucking on it.

Scott gasps, "Ah! Yes Mitchy.. You can lick all over, do whatever you want, boy."

"Okay Daddy.." Mitch moves his head and licks all over Scott's chest slowly.

Mitch watches him getting more and more aroused, looking down to see a bulge in his sweatpants.

He continues lapping at his chest, tasting the sweetness on his tongue, "I want to make sure I get EVERY crumb of that sweet sweet.. sugar.."

"Yes Mitchy.. You're so beautiful, you surprise me with your little kinks everyday, and I always love them. Your tongue feels so good, baby."

"I bet I'll feel even better down here.." Mitch says, getting on his knees and pulling Scott's pants down to see that he wasn't wearing any boxers, his cock popping out to play.