Mine

A/N: I wrote this about a month ago and I actually wrote it with one of my good friends!

So this is co-written by Bailey, and this one is dedicated to her <3

(Also there's an important note at the end of this!)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mitch sits casually on the bed, scrolling on his phone as Scott walks into their bedroom.

"Don't act all innocent, Mitch. I saw you in the club last night. I saw what you were doing. Don't play dumb."

"What?" Mitch replies, crossing his legs and biting on his finger. "Okay so maaaaybe I was hitting on a few cute boys. So what?"

"Mitch. Don't be stupid with me. Stop playing games, you little slut! If you want something, TELL ME. Don't go hitting on other guys. I'm the only one who can take care of you. What do you want Mitchy? You want a treat? You wanna be fucked? Tell me. I can do it."

"Oh come on, Scooter we both know I was drunk last night and we all know what happens when I'm drunk.."

"That isn't the point, Mitch. You're avoiding the real issue here. The fact that you're MINE. Do you know what that means, Mitchy? Or have you forgotten? Do I need to show you?"

Mitch looks down ashamed, but then seductively back up at Scott, "I.. I think so.. Daddy.."

"Strip for me. NOW. And don't pussy your way out of it, put on a show for me," Scott says, sitting on the bed and pulling his shirt off.

"Someone's been a naughty boy.." Mitch says, smirking and giggling. He puts his phone in his pocket and gets up in front of Scott to strip for him. Mitch strips slowly as he watches Scott getting more and more aroused, making sure to put on a show for him.

Scott also strips down completely and slowly strokes himself while watching Mitch's seductive moves.

"Scott.. Daddy.. Are you a lifesaver? Because I wanna suck on you." Mitch says as he finishes stripping and sits next to Scott.

"Haha you're cute Mitch. But that's a good idea.. You want forgiveness? Get on your knees." Scott commands, slightly pushing Mitch, trying to get him off of the bed and onto the floor.

Mitch softly falls on the floor and gets on his knees, between Scott's legs, "I'm ready whenever you are, Daddy."

Scott holds his cock out in front of Mitch's lips, "Suck. Hard. NOW."

Mitch hollows his cheeks and takes Scott into his mouth, sucking hard as he wraps his lips around him.

Mitch moans in pleasure at the deliciousness of Scott's cock, causing vibrations around him.

Scott looks down at the beautiful sight before him, "Yessss.. You little bitch. You like it? You like your lollipop? Or is it a popsicle? Or wait, you called it a lifesaver but I actually think it's a starburst. I know you suck on all your favorite candies and if you keep this up any longer, I'm gonna burst."

"My favorite candy is gushers." Mitch says, pulling him out before he starts teasing his tip. Suddenly Mitch takes him back in and sucks hard on him, moving his tongue everywhere and working magic.

With this, Scott grabs onto Mitch's hair, "FUCK yes MITCH, god!! Oh I know your favorite candy is gushers.. You squeeze all those sweet flavors out and enjoy every bit of it.. Yes.. I'm gonna cum baby.. But I don't know if I wanna coat that throat of yours or decorate your gorgeous face. I'd gladly fill your ass too baby, whatever you want."