Rainy Day (pt. 2)

Scott walks into the shower, enjoying the sight in front of him.

"Hi baby," he says, placing his hands on Mitch's hips and pulling him forward. He kisses him softly and runs his hands along Mitch's sodden body.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with my jacket, Scott." Mitch sighs and rests his head on Scott's chest.

"Oh, I thought I told you baby, I fixed it."

"What? Really? You would do that for me, Scotty?"

"Yes, baby. I looked it up on Google and it was easy. You don't have to worry."

"Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you more, Mitchy."

Scott lathers his hands up with soap and starts washing Mitch's body, gliding his fingers along every inch.

"Weren't you cooking? What made you decide to come in here?" Mitch asks.

"I got lazy and ordered online. You know me."

Mitch chuckles lightly before he rinses off.

"Now I know you've been hinting at it ever since you got home, but what specifically does my horny boy want?" Scott asks, gripping Mitch's hard cock.

Mitch jumps slightly at Scott's sudden action, enjoying it before realizing what Scott said earlier about dinner.

"Scott, no. What if the food arrives and we're still in here?"

"Shh, baby. The food got here already and it's on the counter." Scott says, starting to stroke him.

Mitch wants to surrender to Scott's hand, but his mind is too set on the food.

"But.. what if it gets cold?" Mitch asks.

"Don't worry about that, boy. Let me take care of you. Now, what do you need?" Scott asks, stroking him harder, but still so slowly.

Mitch finally gives in to the pleasure, forgetting about the food.

"Ahh yes Daddy. Just that, continue doing that."

"Your cock is aching, boy? Is that the one that needs to be taken care of? Or do you need to be filled?"

"Please just faster." Mitch whimpers as Scott strokes him agonizingly slowly.

"Ah, it's your cock. Okay boy, it's okay, you don't need to be shy with me. Just tell me what you want." Scott says as he gets on his knees.

Scott starts kissing along Mitch's wet cock, before taking him into his mouth and pushing back and forth repeatedly.

"Ahhh yes!" Mitch moans out in pleasure.

Scott licks all along Mitch's cock, sucking and kissing, licking all over. He rubs his tongue along Mitch's slit repeatedly.

"Fuck Scott! You suck me off so well. You know exactly what I like and how I like it. Hmm.."

"I'm just making sure you feel good, baby." Scott says to take a breath before taking Mitch back in, deep-throating him.

"Fuck Daddy!!" Mitch screams. He loves the feeling of his cock going down Scott's throat, swallowing him down.

Scott pulls out and quickly pumps him, "You like that baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

Scott continues sucking on him and moves his head back and forth, tasting him all around.