Cheerleader

A/N: I wrote this when Mitch still had purple hair, okay? Okay.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Scott comes home at his usual time, 6:30, curious to hear loud yet muffled music coming from the speakers as he unlocks the front door.

He enters to hear 'Cheerleader' by Omi blasting through the speakers and Mitch is nowhere in sight.

He hangs his suit jacket up and takes his keys out, putting them on the counter.

The music continues playing, making Scott more and more curious. He walks around the house, hands in his pockets, searching for Mitch.

He looks through every room except the bedroom, with no sign of his boyfriend. He starts getting worried, wondering where he is but why the music is still playing.

He makes his way into the bedroom to be greeted by Mitch in a purple & white cheerleader costume holding purple & white pompoms, all to match his bright purple hair.

Scott stops in his tracks, shocked to see Mitch in this costume.

Mitch sings along to the music, dancing and playing around with the pompoms.

"Mitch..?" Scott asks.

"Hi Daddy." Mitch greets, pulling Scott by his tie into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

He kisses Scott once before turning him around and pushing him down onto the bed forcefully, Scott sitting on the edge.

"Mitch, I'm-" he starts, but is quickly interrupted by Mitch.

Mitch comes up to him and puts his finger to Scott's lips, signaling him to be quiet.

Scott quiets down and sits there in awe, watching his boy. As the song replays and the intro of the song is heard, Mitch acts out each of the lyrics.

He covers his mouth and acts shy as he lip syncs along, "Do you need me? Do you think I'm pretty?"

He happily bounces around the room when he reaches the chorus, continuing to lip sync along. He jubilantly moves his pompoms up and down in the way that cheerleaders do and continues his little show, amusing Scott.

"Well, she walks like a model, she grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle," Mitch mouths as he struts around the room, swaying his hips and walking around like a model.

At first, Scott thought this was maybe just a fun little thing that Mitch wanted to do, but when the "got the magic wand" lyrics came up, Mitch approached his boyfriend quickly, pressing his palm against his crotch on his suit pants, making Scott close his eyes.

When he opens them again and Mitch pulls away, he sees the violet boy dancing much more suggestively and sensually, moving his hips and playing around with his pompoms.

When the song finally ends and the music completely stops, Mitch lets his pompoms fall to the floor and approaches Scott again, running his fingers through his soft quiff and sitting on his lap.

"Hi Daddy." He greets again.

"Hi baby boy." Scott mumbles, starting to kiss on Mitch's neck.