Among Nature

A/N: Dedicated to my bonch Juliana <3 <3

Also THIS BOOK REACHED 10K READS :') :')

Thank you guys so much for all of this love, I adore you for enjoying my little stories.

I love you all

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Scott and Mitch are climbing up a huge grassy hill, having a fun hiking trip for the day.

Scott's a bit tired, but his long legs keep him going, determined to get to the top of the hill before the sun sets.

Mitch, on the other hand, is panting and struggling to keep on going.

"You're so tall! I can't keep up, ugh." Mitch complains.

"Come on, we're almost there!" Scott deflects excitedly, ready to see the beautiful sunset.

Mitch sighs exasperatedly, but continues pushing on, knowing it'll be worth it in the end.

When they finally reach the top of the hill, the sun hasn't set yet, so Scott & Mitch set up a little picnic blanket and lay down together, the sun slowly lowering.

"It's starting!" Scott suddenly says, pointing to the sun going down.

Mitch opens his eyes but keeps his head rested on Scott's chest, admiring the warmth. Scott's arm wraps around Mitch's side, protecting and holding the smaller boy tightly close to him.

"It's so pretty.." Scott muses.

"Hmm," Mitch agrees, looking at the sky turning a whole mess of pretty colors.

Scott looks down at Mitch, his face being beautifully complimented by the sunlight, his skin beaming.

Scott wishes he could photograph his beautiful boy in this wonderful sunlight, wanting to keep this image forever.

But he continues to just stare at him instead of the sunset, focusing on the shining quality of his pale skin.

He studies Mitch's features, his boy smiling softly at the sunset, and thinks about never wanting to lose him. He wishes they could be together like this all the time. In the middle of nowhere, away from real life and all real troubles of the world.

Among nature with the love of his life.

"You know," Scott starts, "You're prettier than the sunset."

Mitch blushes, "Scott, we came here for you to stare at the sunset, not me." He scolds playfully, looking up at Scott and taking him out of his thoughts.

"Oh.. Yeah. Okay." Scott says, returning back to reality. He goes back to normalcy, staring at the gorgeous sunset and getting lost within it.

He soon loses himself in thought, staring at the sun and its wondrous beauty.

Together, they lay on their blanket on the grassy green hill, watching the sky go from light to dark.

After what feels like half an hour of staring at the sun, Mitch starts kissing on Scott's clothed chest, making Scott curious.

"Watcha doing babe?" The blonde asks.