Begging (pt. 2)

Within 10 minutes, Scott is laying on the bed, waiting for Mitch.

After a few minutes, Scott gets bored and starts lazily stroking himself, already getting half hard again.

Mitch walks in, enjoying the sight before him, saying, "Hi Daddy."

"Hi baby."

Mitch hovers over him, and kisses him roughly, pulling on his bottom lip before traveling lower.

Scott kisses him back and moves his hands down his back.

Mitch quickly kisses down Scott's torso until he reaches his cock.

He strokes him slowly, saying, "Hmm you're already hard for me, Daddy."

"Yes baby. I need you."

"Oh, you need me? Okay. You'll get my ass soon enough."

Mitch kisses on Scott's tip a few times, teasing him before grabbing the lube and coating Scott's cock with it.

"Please baby."

"Shh, Daddy, it's okay. Be patient."

Mitch, already getting hard as well, preps himself quickly, knowing it drives Scott insane, before lining up with Scott's cock.

"You ready Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

Mitch slowly sinks down, enjoying every inch. He moans lightly, taking him all in.

"You're so big Daddy. So big.. I love it."

Mitch starts bouncing up and down on his cock, placing his hands on Scott's chest.

"Damn Mitch.. You feel so good.."

"You feel even better Daddy.. Oh god"

Mitch continues bouncing, loving the feeling of Scott's cock moving inside him.

"Mmmhhh," Mitch moans out, speeding up his pace.

Scott bites his lip in desire, and grabs on to Mitch's hips to guide him.

Mitch changes his angle before screaming out, "FUCK yes oh my god, yess right there."

"Right there, baby? Is that where it feels good?"

"Yes Daddy ohhhh fuck.. Damn.."

Scott starts thrusting his hips up into Mitch, thrusting rapidly, hitting Mitch's spot each time.

Mitch lets out high-pitched screams at each hit, squeezing his eyes shut tight as Scott plunges into him.

"I love those sounds you're making, baby. Do it some more and I'll give you a treat."

Mitch moans louder and faster, stroking himself as Scott fucks him roughly.

"Oh yeah, you ready baby? I'm gonna cum, boy. And you're gonna take it all. It's all for you."

Without warning, Mitch cums all over his hands and consequently drips down each of their chests.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuck yes Daddy, yesss"

This sight leaves Scott thrusting up roughly and cumming hard into Mitch.

"Yesss boy. Fuck."

Mitch falls onto Scott's chest, both of them breathing wearily.

"Damn Mitch. Fuck. Damn."

Mitch giggles at Scott's words before Scott pulls out.

"Damn Mitch. You really know how to ride, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, but I love when you take over more. I love getting fucked by you, Daddy."

"And I love fucking you, boy. But you know I love you, right?"

"Yes Daddy. I love you too."

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS?

I FEEL LIKE THIS WASN'T THAT GOOD BUT WHO CARES HAHA BYE