Wake-Up Call

A/N: This was requested and also inspired by both the wonderful tenorandbaritone and actually one of my closest real-life friends <3

This is dedicated to both of them and I hope you all enjoy it :)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It's a Friday night and Scott comes home later than usual, tired but still wanting to play with Mitch.

On Fridays, Mitch usually goes to bed early because he's been working hard all week and is tired out, so Scott enters their bedroom to see Mitch sleeping soundly.

Mitch and Scott always sleep naked together, and Mitch falls asleep on Scott's chest, so tonight Scott sees him sleeping face-down on the mattress, surprisingly with no blankets to cover his body.

Mitch's accidentally sensual pose already has Scott even harder for him, so Scott strips himself of all of his clothes before hovering over Mitch's back.

"Hi baby." Scott murmurs against the back of Mitch's neck, placing delicate kisses on it and down his spine.

"Hey," Mitch replies almost unintelligibly, his face buried in the pillow beneath him as he reluctantly wakes up.

Scott continues his soft kisses as he hovers over his boy, placing his palms on the mattress under Mitch's spread out arms.

When he kisses low enough to completely wake the brunette up, he kisses each of his ass cheeks before saying, "Baby."

"Hmm?" Mitch questions groggily.

"I need you. Please."

"Babe, I'm sleeping." Mitch whines, already knowing what Scott wants.

"Please, Mitchy. I'll be gentle, I promise. I won't hurt you or go rough. Please?"

"But Scott.." Mitch responds.

Scott lets out a sigh and falls on his back next to him, "What, do you want me to just get off here by myself? Or you could blow me, but no, you're probably too tired. Please, baby. I'm horny and I need you. You won't have to do anything."

"I'm sore enough as it is." Mitch chuckles.

"Please?" Scott insists.

Mitch raises his hips up just enough to get into a good position, giving Scott access.

"Thank you, baby." Scott whispers into Mitch's ear before grabbing the lube from the side drawer and coating himself.

He gets back into position over Mitch's small body, lining up his cock before slowly pushing inside, Mitch grabbing onto the sheets beneath him.

Scott stops for a second, "You okay, babe?" he asks, making sure Mitch is comfortable.

It hurts Mitch only a bit because of no prep, but he's grateful that Scott is using lube. He's still tired but realizes that he really wants and needs this tonight.

Mitch gives him a wordless nod before Scott continues pressing just a bit more inside, spreading him out until he can't go any further.

He stays there a moment, waiting for Mitch to get adjusted while he stays inside him, before he feels Mitch's hips going upwards and pressing against him, silently begging for more.

"Oh, you want this now, don't you?" Scott laughs slightly, "You naughty boy."

Mitch just hums in return before he's continuing to push up towards Scott's hips, even faster.

"Down." Scott growls, pushing Mitch's lower back down. Scott slowly starts grinding into Mitch, pushing his hips down into the smaller boy's ass.

"So tight, baby.. So good." Scott says softly, pressing slowly into him.

Mitch moans softly at the sweet sensations coming from Scott.

Scott continues his thrusts, now creating a steady pace, softly making love to his boyfriend.

"Mmm.." Mitch moans lowly.

"Yeah? You like that, boy? Good." Scott says, Mitch's little moans encouraging him.

Mitch continues moaning softly as Scott pumps into him, loving Mitch's warmth as he feels himself start to get closer.

The blonde starts kissing on his back again, hearing his sharp breaths and pants as he gets fucked.

Scott can sense Mitch's neediness and snakes his hand down to wrap around Mitch's cock, hard and ready.

"Yeah.. you're hard for me, aren't you, boy? Yeah.. It's okay. You're a good boy Mitchy, you're my good boy. I love you." He coos, starting to stroke him softly.

Mitch moans even more at this, gradually getting louder as Scott continues stroking him.

"Shh shh baby, just relax. I'm here. You want more?"

"Mmmm yeah, please." Mitch pleads, sounding very desperate now.

Scott's grinding becomes increasingly quicker, thrusting into the boy below him.

He continues pumping Mitch's cock, now feeling him leak out and drip below.

Scott feels Mitch's hips below him, pressing against his to meet his own thrusts and somehow go deeper inside the boy.

"Ah!" Mitch suddenly screams, Scott thrusting harder into him now, "Oh god fuck yes right there oh!"

"Right there?" Scott smirks, "See, I knew you needed this. It wasn't only me baby."

Scott's thrusts become stronger as he pounds into his boy, stroking him even faster when Mitch starts screaming again, cumming this time.

"Oh fuck! Jesus, oh god fuckkkkk" He yells, spilling all over the sheets below him.

Scott lets him go and grabs his hips, driving into his even tighter hole now, using him.

Mitch's ass squeezes Scott's cock, making Scott cum hard, growling and moaning as he spills into the brunette.

"Fuck.." He whispers, pulling out slowly and grabbing tissues from the side drawer to clean up the mess they'd left.

Once he's done cleaning up, he sighs exhaustedly, lying next to Mitch.

As the both of them recover and catch their breaths, Scott takes ahold of Mitch's hand, entwining their fingers together.

Mitch climbs up to lay on Scott's chest, kissing his sternum.

Scott laughs slightly at this and looks at their intertwined fingers, seeing how perfectly their hands fit in each other's.

He brings their conjoined hands up to kiss the top of Mitch's and then brings it back down to rest.

Mitch smiles at the sweet action, wrapping his other arm around Scott's back, hugging him.

"So sweet. Thank you Mitchy." Scott says with a kiss to the top of Mitch's head. Scott reaches for the pooled blankets next to them to pull them up on top of their bodies.

"I love you. Goodnight." Mitch whispers.

"Goodnight my angel." Scott replies.