Whipped Cream

A/N: I edited this about 6738362 times but now IT IS FINALLY DONE!! WOOOOOO

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Here you go, baby." Scott says, approaching Mitch on the couch, giving him his extra special hot chocolate, with loads of whipped cream on top.

Mitch takes it from him, mumbling a slight, "Thanks," while he watches the Spongebob episode closely, even though he's seen it a million times and he knows what happens in the end.

Scott sits down on the other side of the couch, saying, "Oh yeah, I love this episo-"

"Shh!!" Mitch interrupts & waves a hand to him, wanting to hear the characters onscreen.

Scott just rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his own hot chocolate.

Mitch also does so, the whipped cream tickling his nose.

"Aww this is unexpected, hot chocolate! This is sweet of you!" Mitch says, smiling and looking at Scott.

Scott just smiles in return, taking a sip from his own.

"But Scotty, you're late. Christmas is over."

"I know, but I just wanted to make a treat for you. I know how much you love hot chocolate. Now watch your show."

Mitch smiles at him before he continues watching.

The 11-minute episode soon ends and during the commercials, Mitch starts playing around with the whipped cream on the top of his cup.

Mitch, annoyed at Scott not responding, puts his cup down on the coffee table and crawls to Scott on the other side of the couch, cuddling into him.

Scott, done with his drink by now, smiles at this and gladly takes Mitch into his arms, kissing the top of his head.

Mitch enjoys the attention for about a minute before getting bored again and rubbing his ass against Scott's crotch.

Scott's brain tries to ignore this, yet his body reacts otherwise; he feels his boxers tighten just a bit.

Mitch smirks before taking his cup back and playing more with the whipped cream, taking a big amount of it on his finger and sucking it off playfully.

"Mitch."

"Yeah, Scotty?" Mitch replies, putting his cup down before turning around to face Scott.

"I thought you just wanted to watch TV today."

"I got bored. I know something we can do that's better than watching TV." Mitch says, smirking and kissing on Scott's neck.

"Mitch, no," Scott says, pushing him away lightly, "I just wanna have a cozy night in and watch Spongebob with you."

Mitch, annoyed, gets up and sighs, "Fine."

"Thank you." Scott says quietly before he sees Mitch leaving to the kitchen.

"Wait, Mitch, where are you going? What are you doing?"

"Just getting a snack, Scott, relax."

Scott tries focusing on the TV again before Mitch comes back out with a can of whipped cream.

Mitch sits on the other side of the couch again, and squirts some whipped cream on his fingers, licking them seductively and sucking on them.

He takes each into his mouth, all coming out with a pop.

Scott tries ignoring this and adjusts his position, ignoring Mitch's tempting gestures.

Mitch 'accidentally' drops the can and bends over slowly to pick it up.