Pony

A/N: Inspired by Pony by Ginuwine

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Daaaddddyyy...." Mitch whines, walking into their bedroom and falling face-down onto the green bedsheets, the morning sunlight shining on his dark hair.

"What is it, Mitchy?" Scott asks from sitting on a nearby chair, on his iPad.

"I'm hornyyyy. I want you to fuck me." Mitch giggles before sitting up on the bed.

"Babe, please. Not now, we have to go to rehearsals soon." Scott replies, though neither of them were even dressed besides having their undergarments on. Scott puts his iPad down, reminding himself that they really should get ready.

"No!! Please? I need you. If you don't, I'll lock you in here and force you to have sex with me. I'll ride you like a pony." He giggles, "You'll be my pony. And I'll ride and ride, bouncing on your cock. I need it."

Well, Damn that sounded tempting. But Scott didn't wanna play right now. He resisted his urge.

"No, baby."

"Fine. I'll just get off here. By myself."

Mitch quickly slips out of his open button-up shirt & boxers and starts stroking himself slowly, hypnotizing Scott.

Scott stares at him, trying to decide what he wants to do.

"Mitch, stop-"

"No. You're mine, Daddy." Mitch says, getting up and pulling Scott's arm, leading him to the bed.

"Mitch-"

"Shh.. It's okay Daddy." Mitch says, pushing Scott down and crawling over him.

"I'll make you feel good." Mitch says, kissing along his jawline and pulling his boxers down.

"Mitch.."

Mitch kisses him, forcing his tongue inside his mouth to battle Scott's. Mitch suddenly grabs Scott's cock and starts stroking him slowly, feeling him harden as he rubs his thumb along his slit. Scott moans into his mouth softly, permitting access for Mitch's tongue to travel easily around his mouth.

"You like it, don't you, Daddy?" The younger boy mumbles against Scott's lips.

"Mitch, we can't do this." Scott mutters.

"Shhh, stop worrying, Daddy." Mitch replies as he goes lower, kissing on his naked chest and stomach.

"I'm gonna suck you and then ride you. I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Before Scott can reply, Mitch takes his cock into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks.

"Ahh!" Scott moans before resting his hands on Mitch's head. He finally forgets about the upcoming rehearsals and just focuses on Mitch's mouth, taking the pleasure.

Mitch continues sucking hard, letting his tongue flick across his head over and over.

"Mitch.." Scott moans at the pleasure.

Mitch pulls him out with a pop, then kisses along his cock.

"You want me to ride you, Daddy? Are you ready?"

"Yes, please. Boy, I need you bad."

"I thought you didn't want to, Daddy," Mitch says playfully, loving this role he plays as he sits up on Scott's crotch, having his cock press up against his ass, "But now you have a big problem, don't you?"

"Yes, baby. Please, I need you. Ride me, boy."

"I don't know, Daddy.."

"You need some help, baby? You want me to force you onto my cock?"