Boredom

"Daddy, I'm boooored." Mitch whines, walking into the living room with nothing but his pajama bottoms on and a blanket draped around his shoulders.

Scott, sitting on the couch, looks up from the paperwork on his lap and takes off his glasses, "And what do you want me to do about that?" He replies sassily.

"Daddy, please! C'mon, you know what I want." Mitch replies, smirking and walking up to Scott.

"You want a treat, boy?"

Mitch bites his lesser lip but smiles brightly, saying, "Uh huh."

"Okay. C'mon, come up here boy." Scott sighs lightly and puts his paperwork on the floor, laying his glasses on top of it. He pats his leg, signaling Mitch to sit on his lap.

Mitch lets his blanket drop to the floor and quickly does so. He puts each of his legs on either side of Scott's and sits down.

"Are you a horny boy, baby? You need some release?" Scott asks him innocently, seeing the outline of Mitch's cock through his pants, so he starts feeling him slowly.

"Mhm, yes please Daddy."

"But I'm busy, baby. I can't bend you over now." Scott whispers in his ear, Scott's scruff slightly tickling Mitch's neck.

Mitch shivers at Scott's breath on his neck but pouts at his words.

"But I can suck you, if you want that, boy." Scott says, kissing lightly along his exposed neck.

Mitch closes his eyes, smiling happily at the thought.

"Yes. Please, Daddy." He purrs out.

"Of course, my boy. Now come on, take those off and lay on the couch."

Mitch gets up and takes his pants off, now completely naked, and lays back on the couch.

Scott hovers over him, kissing him sweetly on the lips before traveling lower. He bites on his neck lightly before going lower and nibbling on his collarbones. He kisses his chest a few times, licking along his nipples before he reaches his stomach.

He kisses down his stomach and Mitch shivers at the feeling of his scruff lightly scratching him.

He places light kisses down his stomach and lightly grasps Mitch's cock in his hand.

Mitch jumps a bit, slightly surprised at the cool touch of Scott's hand.

"You okay, baby?" Scott mumbles against his skin.

"Yeah, Daddy, sorry. It's just.. your hand, it's cold." Mitch replies.

"Oh, sorry, baby. I promise my mouth's warmer." Scott says, smirking and looking into his eyes for a second before continuing his kisses.

This causes Mitch to giggle before he feels Scott kissing up his cock. Once he reaches Mitch's tip, he kisses it before slowly taking it into his mouth.

Mitch hums lightly at this, enjoying the slow pleasure.

Before long, Scott has all of Mitch in his mouth and starts bobbing his head at a steady pace.

"Daddy, faster, pleease." Mitch says, annoyed at Scott's slowness.

Scott just continues his slow pace before he looks up at Mitch. Mitch looks frustrated and doesn't know what to do, and this amuses Scott. He loves when Mitch looks all helpless and bothered, so he happily starts bobbing faster.

"Ah! Thank you Daddy!" Mitch moans out, pleased with Scott's actions. Mitch shuts his eyes tight, loving the feeling of Scott sucking on him.

Scott grabs Mitch's hand and squeezes it; Mitch knows that this is something they do with each other when they want eye contact.

Mitch opens his eyes to look into Scott's, loving the image before him.

"Thank you so much, Daddy. You're so beautiful. Thank you." Mitch says before twirling his fingers in Scott's hair.

Scott pulls him out, needing a second to breathe before he starts placing kisses on each of his inner thighs and stroking him slowly.

Mitch squirms lightly at his touch, Scott's scruff brushing against the sensitive skin on his thighs.

"You like it, baby?" Scott asks, still kissing.

"Yes, Daddy, thank you. I love it, I love you."

This causes Scott to smile and blush a bit, looking into Mitch's eyes.

"I love you, too, baby boy." Scott says, kissing his stomach once.

"But here, boy, listen," Scott starts again, "I'm gonna continue sucking, Mitchy, and I'm gonna let you cum. I'm gonna make you cum so hard, that you see stars. Okay baby?"

Mitch smiles excitedly, "Yes, Daddy!"

"Good boy. You have such a pretty cock, Mitchy. I love sucking you. And I want you to cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you." And without another word, Scott takes him back in and continues sucking.

"Hmm, yes Daddy!" Mitch moans out as Scott bobs his head quickly, wanting to get Mitch to reach his high.

Scott takes him as deep as he can, having him hit the back of his throat. Scott calms his gag reflex and continues sucking rapidly, before pulling almost completely out again.

Scott flicks his tongue over Mitch's slit, causing the smaller boy to leak out precum and whimper in pleasure.

"Daddy.. Pleeasse" Mitch begs, overwhelmed with all the pleasure being given to him.

Scott takes his entire cock back in and starts bobbing again before Mitch cums unexpectedly, filling up Scott's mouth.

"Ahh!!" Mitch screams as he shoots down into Scott's throat.

Scott swallows it all, making sure to lick any of it up that might've fallen out.

"Thank you so much Daddy. Thank you, I love you."

"You're welcome, boy. I love how you taste. But now I have a bit of a problem on my own. Go into the bedroom and get ready for me. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Yes, Daddy." Mitch says as he gets up and walks away, Scott slapping his ass.

Mitch yelps at this, but giggles excitedly as he runs into the room.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

A/N: Merry Christmas!

I hope you guys have enjoyed my first few chapters, and I'm writing this note to tell you guys that I probably won't be able to post for a few days.

I'll hopefully be able to post by Monday or Tuesday, but I'll be pretty busy with the holidays and family events.

I wanted to give you guys a lot of chapters at the beginning, before I took a small break.

Thank you guys again for your support and thank you for reading!

The first few chapters have done a lot better than I thought they would, and I thank you greatly <3