I Am Yours & You Are Mine (pt. 1)

A/N: Requested by larry_and_scomiche , I hope you enjoy :)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"..This girl's got me falling in love, and out of my mind."

Mitch finished singing the lyric with a smile and closed eyes.

Pentatonix were in the small lounge in their studio, almost finishing their first rehearsal and Jonathan & Esther applauded them enthusiastically.

"I'm glad we're singing this song on tour again. But hey, can we change those lyrics to 'This boy's got me falling in love'? Or 'this guy'? Ooh, or 'this man'! Yeah, I like how 'man' sounds, I need a manly Big Daddy. Like Avi." Mitch says, walking up to Avi and putting his hands on Avi's chest.

"Um, sure. Yeah, Mitch. Are you sure you want the public to know that, though?" Esther replies, laughing slightly. She gets up and walks towards them.

"Yeah, everyone knows I'm gay anyway. I'll gladly sing it in a song. Especially with this Big Daddy singing deep bass notes only a few feet away from me." Mitch says, running his hands along Avi's chest.

Avi chuckles lightly down at him while Mitch looks into his eyes, smiling and biting his lip.

"Mitch is totally my boyfriend." Avi says, "Did you guys know that?"

"I wish!" Mitch replies, giggling.

"Mitch and I just started dating."

"You can't tell them that!" Mitch scolds, hitting Avi's arm playfully.

Scott glares at them and quickly butts in, "Uhh Esther, I think 'boy' is better. For the lyric."

"What's wrong with 'man,' Scotty? Is it too masc for you?" Mitch asks, still looking at Avi though grinning at the annoyance in Scott's voice.

"Umm.. I just think 'boy' will sound better. Lyrically."

Mitch looks over to see Scott's somewhat upset face.

"What's wrong, Scotty? Getting a little jealous? You don't want anyone but you handling your 'boy'?" Mitch asks, putting his hands on Avi's waist.

"No. I'm fine. I'm just suggesting a different lyric." Scott says, trying to calm down as he walks up to Esther with the lyric sheet on her clipboard.

"Okay." Mitch replies, walking away from Avi and closer to Esther.

"Okay guys, we'll have to deal with this later. C'mon, let's finish rehearsal, we have one more song." Esther says, shoving Scott & Mitch away and looking at the setlist.

"Okay, See Through!" Esther announces the next song title, sitting back down as the band gets into performing position.

"Ooh!" Mitch says, moving up to Avi & starting to sing. Scott tries grabbing his arm, but Mitch wiggles away and strolls up to Avi.

They all join in and start the song before Mitch starts his solo.

"World under my skin
There for you to find
All I've kept within
Laid before your eyes"

He sings the lyrics as he struts around Avi sensually. Avi is amused and continues singing his bassline, even through Mitch's distractions.

"Can't afford to lose
Another second with you
I've been waiting a long time
I can't afford to lose
Another second with you
I am yours and you are mine"

"I am see through, baby
So take a look inside
I am see through, baby
And I don't wanna hide
For the very first time,
for the very first time
I am see through, baby
And I don't wanna hide"